[ROM][5/4/12]1.13.652.1 CL372137 release-keys[ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
This is a stock rom...It won't receive updates unless there is a major bug...
Huge thanks to mdeejay and Team Virtuous for the original rom here... http://rootzwiki.com/topic/24783-ev...o-sense-edition-100-rc1-sense-36-android-403/

homeui.png

Base:
1.13.652.1 CL372137 release-keys
Android 4.0.3
Sense 3.6
Stock

Bugs:
Virgin Mobile instead of Sprint
First boot might be weird
You tell me.....

Info:
All i modified to get this fully functional was the ramdisk take a look...
Anyone feel free to use this as a base...
u need to be on the updated firmware..heres a link to freeza's zip.. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25641700&postcount=76

DOWNLOAD

Will upload a new Rom based on the ruu..

Last edited:

closeone

Jan 11, 2012
Important Information Before Flashing

Important Information Before Flashing

Try flashing the ROM before running the update. If all seems well, then you probably don't need to bother flashing this. If, on the other hand, weird things happen, you may need to flash the firmware update below.

To flash this ROM, you may need to flash a firmware update. If you are on HBOOT 1.40 Revolutionary S-OFF (or are 1.50 S-OFF), you're all ready to go. Just place freeza's firmware update ZIP file in the root of your SD Card. Then boot into the bootloader, and follow the update directions onscreen.

If you are on 1.50 HTCDev unlocked, you will need to downgrade your HBOOT to 1.40 by using Unknownforce's HBOOT downgrade method. I have a Live CD in my thread that's already set up and ready for the downgrade process (for people not comfortable in Linux).

This method does require you to purposely brick your phone. You will unbrick shortly afterwords. I promise you that it's not as scary as it seems! :)

There are people in both threads that are more than willing to help you.

I'll try to keep this post updated as I hear more about the situation with the new ROM.

Happy flashing! :)

~co~

Last edited:

droiddawg

Dec 29, 2010
Joel, you are the man and the killer of bedtime for everyone. :p Thank you. :)

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

majid25

May 5, 2009
I hear the radio update changes something to virgin mobile? Will that cause a problem?

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
So in order for me to flash this ROM I've gotta do some things? I was exited cause I thought I could just wipe and flash! :(

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Reactions: ozeil10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts