[Q] ROM SOS SOS galaxy s4 att

Search This thread

zohar2avi

Dec 15, 2012
hello

i have att galaxy s4 MK2 i root it and have su and su checker everything working...
now i am trying to instal room i downloaded the twrp and its not working or maby i dont know what i am doing...
pleas i need halp some tipe of guide that will show step by step how to rom my galaxy s4.

any rom is good i cant handle att rom....

pleas any guide how to rom...
thank u

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
hello

i have att galaxy s4 MK2 i root it and have su and su checker everything working...
now i am trying to instal room i downloaded the twrp and its not working or maby i dont know what i am doing...
pleas i need halp some tipe of guide that will show step by step how to rom my galaxy s4.

thank u

EDIT:Ted beat me to it, follow his link ^^^^

Reactions: ted77usa

zohar2avi

Dec 15, 2012
Thank You

Check my thread. ... | ★ MK2 ★ FULL ODIN TAR FILES ★ MK2 ★ | ★ UNBRICKED ★ Jan.25.2014 ★ | and on last page post #50 I added useful links ....Good luck. ...:good:

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition

hi i really appreciator the fast respond...
i root my device i installed recovery but when i am trying to install rom its doesn't finish the process and if it is after reboot its a blue screen like something wrong. than i read and understand that each rom has own recovery that supports the rom...
so my question is how i should install "liquidsmooth" or CyanogenMod" on my att MK2 galaxsy s4??

thank you
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
i root my device i installed recovery but when i am trying to install rom its doesn't finish the process and if it is after reboot its a blue screen like something wrong. than i read and understand that each rom has own recovery that supports the rom...
so my question is how i should install "liquidsmooth" or CyanogenMod" on my att MK2 galaxsy s4??

thank you
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You don't need a special recovery for each ROM. Since you're on MK2 you can't use AOSP ROMs like Cyanogenmod. Look in the All Things MK2 index thread in the general section for what you can use.

Sent from Black<3's I337 running Hyperdrive

Reactions: ted77usa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check my thread. ... | ★ MK2 ★ FULL ODIN TAR FILES ★ MK2 ★ | ★ UNBRICKED ★ Jan.25.2014 ★ | and on last page post #50 I added useful links ....Good luck. ...:good:

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition
    hello

thank u

EDIT:Ted beat me to it, follow his link ^^^^

thank you

You don't need a special recovery for each ROM. Since you're on MK2 you can't use AOSP ROMs like Cyanogenmod. Look in the All Things MK2 index thread in the general section for what you can use.

Sent from Black<3's I337 running Hyperdrive