Pocket Msn

Search This thread

dmj1973

May 11, 2007
Portsmouth (ish), UK
A friend of mine has the orange (UK) version of this phone. He asked me where he should find the Pocket MSN that is on my Vario II.

Can this be installed seperatley ?

marktang

Apr 6, 2007
toronto
sorry for being a n000b but how do u install those files into the phone and make it work? i have extract the files to a new folder and i transfer that folder onto the card memory using a card reader. but it doesnt install? what should i do?>

dmj1973

May 11, 2007
Portsmouth (ish), UK
No need to apologise for being a n00b. Too many people flame n00bs.

You need to copy the .cab file to your device and double click it from there, it will install there.

yuzanuvole

Jun 3, 2007
Roma
Sorry for my bad experience but when i install it it said that i do not have administrator permission to install it and it failed?how can i do?thank you (i have htc p3600 win mobile5)

Sirsza

Jun 20, 2008
sorry for being a n000b but how do u install those files into the phone and make it work? i have extract the files to a new folder and i transfer that folder onto the card memory using a card reader. but it doesnt install? what should i do?>
Do not extract cab files it's just a installer just put it in the root of your cf/sd/etc card and select it with a file explorer.
It wil automatically install it on your device.

kwcjr

Jul 30, 2008
THANKS SOOOOO much i have been searching all day for this! i'm just trying to sign in now. It keeps failing. But i had the same problem when i had it instaled on my WM5 so i know its normal..

Thanks again!

1walter9

Aug 7, 2008
Spijkenisse
bedankt het werkt op mijn MDA Vario 2 t-mobile unlocked op WM6.
ik heb het alleen getest met mijn usb kabel en het msnen werkt dan wel, met een mobile internet abonnement heb ik geen idee, dat heb ik nog niet.