[THEME][CM10-AOKP-AOSP] Blue Infinitum - APK

Search This thread

alen1901

Jan 29, 2011
Few more bugs on trial. 1.0. Not updated yet. In mms, bottom bar press is blue, like it should be, but in contacts its white, or grey. Also in contacts, top bar when press is white, not blue. And under icons, bar which tells you on which bar you are, is also white. Should be blue like in phone apk. Screens here.

Sent from SpeedMachine i9023

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338493538714.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338493538714.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 119
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338493551934.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338493551934.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 117
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338493562850.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338493562850.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 112

alen1901

Jan 29, 2011
What do you want to be blue and black? It is already blue and black

See my screens. Its not. Also in new TRIAL, contacts pictures in contacts.apk are darker than in mms.apk. and when you press on them to open contact details, theres another picture. Can't you put just the same picture for all?

alen1901

Jan 29, 2011
Will be in next pro update of tomorrow

Inverted apps zip? I miss awesome keyboard from TRIAL v1.0. :( :p

EDIT: nevermind, i found it, you uploaded it. :)

EDIT2: also, in TRIAL, you put stock keyboard, and with inverted apps you only themed numbers on keyboard to be blue(small ones in 1st row). So, if i apply TRIAL theme, and inverted apps, i only get blue numbers, but rest of keyboard is stock. When i apply system theme, keyboard is black, with white letters and blue numbers, like it shoud be. so, you need to theme keyboard in your theme.apk. hope i helped.

Last edited:

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
www.infinitum-project.com
Inverted apps zip? I miss awesome keyboard from TRIAL v1.0. :( :p

EDIT: nevermind, i found it, you uploaded it. :)

EDIT2: also, in TRIAL, you put stock keyboard, and with inverted apps you only themed numbers on keyboard to be blue(small ones in 1st row). So, if i apply TRIAL theme, and inverted apps, i only get blue numbers, but rest of keyboard is stock. When i apply system theme, keyboard is black, with white letters and blue numbers, like it shoud be. so, you need to theme keyboard in your theme.apk. hope i helped.

I don't have to theme keyboard, it's stock because it is meant to be stock. With the black version users reported numbers were hard to read, so i put a just partially themed keyboard (you can see themed popups)

alen1901

Jan 29, 2011
The 3rd keyboard after flashing the inverted addon just seems to be the stock ICS keyboard with stock colors. Running the default keyboard with this theme produces a themed keyboard either everything themes except for grey keys.

If you flash inverted apps, choose system theme and you will have fully themed keyboard.

NotEnoughMinerals

Oct 15, 2010
Forgive me for being late, kind of confused by what you mean. The theme in the theme chooser call "system"? I'm a bit late to the new theme choosers. Right now all I've done is apply blue infinitum in the settings -> themes and then flashed the inverted.

Last edited:

alen1901

Jan 29, 2011
Forgive me for being late, kind of confused by what you mean. The theme in the theme chooser call "system"? I'm a bit late to the new theme choosers. Right now all I've done is apply blue infinitum in the settings -> themes and then flashed the inverted.

Yes. Just apply that system theme in theme, under settings. And reboot phone. Than open keyboard and you will see.

Reactions: NotEnoughMinerals

NotEnoughMinerals

Oct 15, 2010
Interesting, I fiddled for a bit. when I apply blue infinitum I get the keys not being themed but the popups are themed as I like em (black popup), but in system I get a fully themed keyboard but my popups are still blue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, i am the creator of the Infinitum Project and after the Black Infinitum theme here is the Blue Infinitum!

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D
    templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

How to apply:
    Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

Fix for Contacts and Messaging app text issues
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5ge901bhqom3wvk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
    -djdarkknight96 and gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -Nitroz for minimalistic signal concept
    -atticus182 for the softkeys​
    Updated all the themes
    v1.3 just released
    v.0.3.1 just released, enjoy! :)
    New keyboard will be there tomorrow ;)