Sony has released Timeshift .apk on Google Play

Search This thread

Kilek_360

Sep 12, 2012
Madrid
Hi, I read about this on Xataka:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.android.addoncamera.timeshift

It seems to be only for Xperia with 4.2+, and by the moment its confirmed for Z's family at least, someone with the 4.3 leaked can confirm if its available for T and V?

If google play dont let you install on T and V there is some way to made it work without installing Z1's camera mod? I supose maybe only need to install Z1's framework and get the .apk

Thanks to the one who test it, I have the V since a week ago, but im trying to calibrate the battery so i prefer dont be flashing 4.3 by the moment
Link to Xataka (Spanish)
Http://www.xatakandroid.com/foto-y-...shift-burst-para-los-xperia-z1-en-google-play

Reactions: iHeymanth

iHeymanth

May 30, 2013
Vizag
Hi, I read about this on Xataka:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.android.addoncamera.timeshift

It seems to be only for Xperia with 4.2+, and by the moment its confirmed for Z's family at least, someone with the 4.3 leaked can confirm if its available for T and V?

If google play dont let you install on T and V there is some way to made it work without installing Z1's camera mod? I supose maybe only need to install Z1's framework and get the .apk

Thanks to the one who test it, I have the V since a week ago, but im trying to calibrate the battery so i prefer dont be flashing 4.3 by the moment
Link to Xataka (Spanish)
Http://www.xatakandroid.com/foto-y-...shift-burst-para-los-xperia-z1-en-google-play

I see no option to install or uninstall in my xv 4.3 jb rom
Btw i have z1 camera working with full features

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kilek_360

Sep 12, 2012
Madrid
I see no option to install or uninstall in my xv 4.3 jb rom
Btw i have z1 camera working with full features

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What a shame...
Thank you, i'll wait for the official update to start trying the Z1 camera mods, hopefully they wont have any bugs if devs can use 4.3 to improve compatibility.

Anyway im looking for the apk file, maybe with some luck... All we know that gplay uncompatibility is not always system uncompatibility...

twilliams08

Dec 31, 2010
Timeshift apk is available for download on the forums. I can't remember exactly where I downloaded if from but can confirm it works perfectly on the leaked version of 4.3 for the Xperia T.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

josephnero

Mar 23, 2011
Sanford NC
What a shame...
Thank you, i'll wait for the official update to start trying the Z1 camera mods, hopefully they wont have any bugs if devs can use 4.3 to improve compatibility.

Anyway im looking for the apk file, maybe with some luck... All we know that gplay uncompatibility is not always system uncompatibility...

There is a flashable zip in Z themes section and also cybershot mod by rizal in cross development section.both work on 4.3 leak

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts