[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.2][I9082] PAC-man beta VERSION [AOSP]

Search This thread

k2wl

Apr 19, 2008
Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM 4.4 is a ROM build from scratch from AOSP with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Code:
* All in One Rom [Core features from PA, AOKP and CM] * PAC in Black * Status bar tweaks * Quick Settings Panel tweaks * Notification Drawer tweaks * Lockscreen Notifications * Active Display * Appbar * Gesture Anywhere * Init.d scripts * Build.prop Mods * Statusbar Weather * Recents RAM Bar * PAC Console * Latest Version Nightly Builds * OTA Updates * Changelog Viewer * Basically if there is a cool feature out there and it's open source, then we will try to bring that feature into PAC-man (insert PAC-man eating a pellet sound here) * And of course:
gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

Code:
* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! * If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! * Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

Code:
* Download the ROM and GApps * Reboot to latest recovery 6.0.4.7 (CWM) * Wipe data/factory reset * Flash the ROM and then GAapps * Reboot your phone * Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

Code:
* Download the latest version
* Reboot to recovery
* Flash the ROM
* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache
* Reboot your phone
* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Code:
* Submit a bug
* Submit a patch

Other_Info_Glass.png

Code:
* ADDITONAL_ROM_INFORMATION_HERE(none at the moment)

Download_Glass.png

Code:
* PAC-man ROM Downloads

Websites_Glass.png

Code:
* PAC-man Rom Sharing Policy * PAC-Rom Site * PAC Forum * PAC Gerrit * PAC Changelog * PAC JENKINS * PAC Bug Reports * PAC Github * PAC Stats * PAC Google+ * PAC Facebook * PAC Twitter * Want to help Dev or Maintain for PAC-man * Try out PAC's Universal Gerrit Review Script * PAC-Rom Central----Questions and Features broken down and seen by all PAC Devs on XDA

Credits_Glass.png

Code:
* Cyanogen Team * AOKP Team * Paranoid Android * PAC-man Team * SlimRoms * RootBox * Carbon ROM * Vanir * ChameleonOS * Omnirom * Paranoid SaberDroid * Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) * JaeKar99 and the PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images

Help with server costs

Support_Glass.png

pacbannerpoweredby.png

pac_user_banner_2.png

Credits

@ pawitp
@xenon92 (an awesome guy with ultimate kind and helpful to me he is the main inspiration for this project)
All users who always motivate me.

Patches used for this from pawitp gists.

Patch to hardware/broadcom/libbt for bluetooth to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891380.
Patch to frameworks/native to workaround hwc issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891444.
Patch to frameworks/av to fix audio/video issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7945188
Patch to external/chromium_org to workaround hwc issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7910708

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
DONATE IF YOU CAN

Last edited:

k2wl

Apr 19, 2008
Bugs & PAC FAQ

Bugs
  • PAPrefs is currently experiencing issues with hdpi devices, this has been reported to the PA team. Check this post for the workaround.
  • Some functions of Rom Control do not work, one example is Signal/WiFi custom colours.

PACman FAQ

PIE FAQ

Q. What is PIE?
A. PIE is a new way to interact with your notifications. It provides easy gesture based interaction with all your system information without taking up valuable screen space. PIE is what you see in this image.

Q. How do I access Pie?
A. Swipe your finger from the pie gravity edge (default is the bottom) toward the center of your screen. While keeping your finger on the screen, drag your finger to the desired button and release to click.

Q. My PIE doesn't look like the ones in the screenshots. I don't see the Clock or notifications.
A. Notifications work either through the status bar or PIE. If the status bar is enabled, PIE reverts to just the softkeys. To enable the full PIE experience, enable Expanded Desktop by going to Settings -> System -> Power Menu -> Expanded Desktop (Status bar hidden). Access the power menu and turn Expanded Desktop on.

Q. How do I change PIE colors?
A. Go to Settings -> Hybrid Properties -> Interface and change the Navigation bar color.

Q. Buttons or keyboard rows near the edge of my screen are nonresponsive.
A. PIE's trigger area overlay is covering the edge of your screen. Change either the Trigger Area or Pie Gravity in Settings -> System -> PIE Settings.

Q. I don't like PIE, how do I turn it off?
A. To disable PIE set Trigger Area to None in Settings -> System -> Pie Settings. Remember to disable Expanded Desktop to turn status bar on again.

ROM FAQ

Q.Do I need to do a full wipe before installing this ROM?
A. Unless coming from a previous version of PACman it is highly recommended to do a full wipe before installing. This includes coming from ParanoidAndroid ROMs.

Q.What do the settings in Hybrid Properties do?
A. ParanoidAndroid has an extensive guide to the settings at this thread: [GUIDE][PARANOIDANDROID] A Complete Compendium on ParanoidPreferences [PA-Settings] Please do not post questions related to PA Settings in this thread, they are not ROM specific and all we'll do is point you to that thread.

Q.How do I turn on the Navigation Bar??
A.To enable the NavBar open Hybrid Properties, swipe the screen to the right to peek through to the menu.
Select Interface, now set your desired NavBar size with the slider.

Q.Something isn't working. What do I do?
A. First, make sure you are running the latest stable version. That should solve half the problems. If it persists, backup data using Titanium and do a full wipe reinstall. If the problem persists, report what it is and what triggers it so the dev can duplicate it.

A BIG thank you to IconRunner for putting together the FAQ!! :cowboy:

Last edited:

##W4TCH0UT##

Oct 7, 2013
\\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//
The most awaited rom. Does it support dual sim. Good thing it went official.
Good work. :):):):)

EDIT: WTF???? The title just went from official to unofficial.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro

And on cm11 latest build(dual sim)

Last edited:

Soureen

Mar 21, 2013
Siliguri
Atlast !

No doubt the most awaited Kit Kat ROM... installing it now ... will soon post a video on this and thanks a lot for this great ROM ! :laugh:

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
How to get hybrid settings and can I get tablet ui

Same here. No hybrid settings.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Read post #2

This is early release.
PAC-MAN rom is in alpha stage.

It's an alpha release, not even beta. While other ROMs are becoming stable, PAC ROMs are just starting to catch up, give it some time before all features become available for 4.4.2

Top Liked Posts