Votes: 13 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krab19

Aug 5, 2012
Favorite ROM currently is Cyanogenmod 10.1. I have yet to try Task's 4.2, but I have only heard good things about it.

colemac

Jul 15, 2011
I'm on AOKP task 4.2 as well. How do I get all tjebcool themes with the cool icons?

Thanks in advance,

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ali3n8

Jul 15, 2011
I love the Intergalactic Rom. Can't wait to see how far it progresses. By far one of the best TW Roms I've been on.

Reactions: stratatak7

Manufactured consent

Jan 27, 2013
Victoria
I have said this before, but worth repeating. I liked my sg3, but Task650 honestly made me love it. I will follow him to whatever device he is using. I have a galaxy nexus running cm10 and tasks rom is so much better.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Reactions: Lookitfast

Lookitfast

Jun 7, 2012
Oklahoma
I have said this before, but worth repeating. I liked my sg3, but Task650 honestly made me love it. I will follow him to whatever device he is using. I have a galaxy nexus running cm10 and tasks rom is so much better.

I'll have to agree his is the best by far...slims is pretty good as well

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

R

rizzodg

For non-TW ROMs, I think task's AOKP is the best. However, I dont know which TW ROM is the best.

nekkidtruth

Jun 2, 2010
task's AOKP, hands down best ROM for the S3. There are a few new ROM's showing up I'd like to try (PAC-man, Carbon, Xylon), so that may change however, to date can't beat task's!

Reactions: skcaudill

dxwilliams40

Mar 10, 2011
Savannah, GA
task's AOKP, hands down best ROM for the S3. There are a few new ROM's showing up I'd like to try (PAC-man, Carbon, Xylon), so that may change however, to date can't beat task's!

+1
I did like illusion but tasks AOKP rom has been on my phone for about a month as my dd. That's a long time for me. Black jelly was the best tw rom in my opinion but no recent updates

grotz497

Oct 2, 2012
Tried a bunch (5-7?) and the one I keep coming back to is Slim 4.2.1 w/ KT747 kernel. Smooth, great on the battery, and just overall really well put together. Love the inverted gapps too.

thecapitalr

Sep 16, 2012
I love CM10.1 with kt747 kernel. Tried a few others and for me plain CM is the best hands down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What ROM/kernel combinations do you prefer and why? Vote and reply insight on your ROM.

Feel free to include battery life, performance, customization, etc

Big thanks to all the developers. This is opinion-based and only meant for informational purposes.
    Please NO FLAMING ROMS OR DEVELOPERS. They do this for free, so keep that in mind.

Thanks
    You might wanna make a Poll on top. So users can vote for the Rom they like.
    Usually run Tasks ROM but it's been unstable since 3.4

So I was running Devils Reject as a TW ROM which was fine.

But I just flashed Carbon and this has been one of the smoothest ROMs I've ever ran.

I've never released anything unstable. There's a huge difference between having a bug and being unstable. Just a little information for ya dude. ;)
    Have been using AOCP since the first 4.2.2 came out and it has been perfect. Was on CM 10.1 before. Tasks is great but last time I checked it did not have the option to use the home button as torch on the lock screen? That is huge for me (so convenient).

That being said I don't know how so many people like touchwiz roms. Tried synergy yesterday and I restored AOCP within hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

I like multiwindow, popup browser, etc...

Plus they're smooth and problem free. I don't see how someone liking something other than you like is so strange lol