Help,Urgently.

Search This thread

cbharat47

Jan 23, 2014
Ok before i start, i would like to tell you that i had previous experiences with roms and whatnot on my Atrix 4g. Ok here's my problem: I recently unlocked my bootloader and flashed cwm recovery on my XT1032 Moto G. I saw that cyanogenmod 11 came out for it. I made a backup and flashed it , Factory/data reset and cleared cache. My phone is now in a boot loop. I am about to restore it now, but you see i hate stock roms. Any help?

tatazeuz

Dec 5, 2012
Santiago
Ok before i start, i would like to tell you that i had previous experiences with roms and whatnot on my Atrix 4g. Ok here's my problem: I recently unlocked my bootloader and flashed cwm recovery on my XT1032 Moto G. I saw that cyanogenmod 11 came out for it. I made a backup and flashed it , Factory/data reset and cleared cache. My phone is now in a boot loop. I am about to restore it now, but you see i hate stock roms. Any help?

Heres a tip: wipe cache and system partitions.

tatazeuz

Dec 5, 2012
Santiago
Yes i have considered that. I have flashed it but it was really hard to use,probably bugs. In the end, after frustratingly touching my phone, still goes into a bootloop D:

It seems you will have to conform with stock by now. But use stock rooted, and Xposed, and you should have a lot of customization that way.
Also, are you using JB or KK bootloader?

Last edited: