[App] SciLor's GrooveMobile Alpha 1

Search This thread

scilor

Jan 5, 2008
@scilor.com
www.scilor.com
SciLor's GrooveMobile Alpha 1 (2011-05-29)

I am currently working on a version of my GrooveMobile for WP7.1, supporting background listening.

Due to I have no phone for testing, is there anyone who likes to test the current state of the application? You will need an "open" phone, because this app may only find its way to the market if it is nearly bugfree.

attachment.php

http://www.scilor.com/myboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=754
http://ul.to/rfhzy8p3/SciLors_GrooveMobile_WP7.zip

Attachments

• SciLorsGrooveMobileWP7.gif
    SciLorsGrooveMobileWP7.gif
    45.6 KB · Views: 2,887
  • SciLors_GrooveMobile_WP7.xap
    293.7 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
Reactions: brondum and orb3000

Sotos183

Feb 20, 2009
i installed it but everytime i try to launch it it crashes,it does not open,it trys to then just crashes. im using a samsung focus developer unlucked.

Same problem here, on my Trophy...
On the emulator it runs completely fine though.

Edit: Is it possible the crash occuring because our phones have OS version 7.0 and not 7.1 ?

webwalk®

Dec 26, 2010
Its for wp7.1 maybe thats the problem.

i guess its programmed with sdk 7.1 which are the mango beta tools

so actually its for wp7.5

keep up the good work.

but keep in mind, i think musicshark got deleted of marketplace because it didnt had a licence to access the grooveshark libary
the xap was available for quite some time but now it not workin anymore :(

Last edited:

ken52787

Aug 22, 2009
One thing I noticed when playing around with this in the mango emulator: if you start a song and go back to home (so background music is playing), selecting the program again opens a new instance and the old instance keeps playing the music

toolsche

Mar 12, 2009
Erlangen
I think its due to I have built it with the Beta 1 SDK. I will rebuild it with the Beta 2 SDK soon.

I also suggest to include a Exception Popup, which displays the Exception (and maybe an additional button to send the exception to you via email). I could send you a sample how it's achieved if you want.

greets toolsche

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Can't wait for further development as I used your old app. Seems to crash upon trying to play a song. Sign in and such will be nice! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

roboto92

May 3, 2011
Similar experience on my mango phone, crashes when selecting a song. Looking forward to this app!

JC144

Jun 30, 2011
I asked access to the API on their website. But they said no because they are working on a WP7 app. Can I use their API by other way ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SciLor's GrooveMobile Alpha 1 (2011-05-29)

I am currently working on a version of my GrooveMobile for WP7.1, supporting background listening.

Due to I have no phone for testing, is there anyone who likes to test the current state of the application? You will need an "open" phone, because this app may only find its way to the market if it is nearly bugfree.

attachment.php

http://www.scilor.com/myboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=754
    http://ul.to/rfhzy8p3/SciLors_GrooveMobile_WP7.zip
    Hey all,

There was the plan to integrate this with the Walkman app.

However publication in the Marketplace would than be impossible.

If there is still demand for the integration of the Groove Shark API, please let me know and I'll start working on integrating it into Walkman.
    Yes there is still demand please integrate.

Hey all,

There was the plan to integrate this with the Walkman app.

However publication in the Marketplace would than be impossible.

If there is still demand for the integration of the Groove Shark API, please let me know and I'll start working on integrating it into Walkman.
    Yes there is still demand please integrate.

We will be working on it. Keep an eye on the other thread.

Can't guarantee background streaming will be working, nor can I guarantee skipping streaming tracks in the bg will be working. But we will see what we can come up with.

E.g. the search function works already ;) now the playback...