[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FB17 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

Search This thread

Devi0124

Dec 1, 2010
ROM manager worked fine. And you don't need a jig...there is a link a page or two back to help out with the triangle.

I would Odin steady's kernel with Rogue and stay off of ROM manager.
Pick up a USB jig off Ebay for the yellow triangle.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

anthony92170

May 17, 2010
lancaster ny
I asked this earlier but nobody answered. People say Netflix works some don't. I am in the doesn't work is this random it is something wrong on my end? I did uninstall and reinstall no go.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
I am in the same boat as you. I wanna try but am afraid to brick my phone. On Blazer rom 4.0 now too >_<! I might just wait till end of the month and see then just a week to go!!:p

Well I just did mine and I was sorta on the fence. Literally just did Calk's 2.9 from 2.8.1 and didnt really feel like wiping the phone. Went for it.

Oh man is 4.0 something else.

Reactions: latinmaxima

clj575

Dec 11, 2010
Phoenix
Few things i have encountered...My apps under market isnt displaying my apps...and while on a call receiving another it doesnt transition well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
By 4.0 you mean this or blazer?

I mean android 4.0 going from Calk to Blazer is nowhere near as insane as going from 2.3 based roms to 4.0. The whole experience feels weird and disorienting.

But once you find your way its pretty nice. I had not really been keeping an eye on what was to come with 4.0 and things like the recent apps being more like alt+tab in windows where i can actually see whats open in the app is really nice.

Reactions: meatwadathf

anthony92170

May 17, 2010
lancaster ny
just a little info if nobody heard but if you use steady hawkins rouge fb17 it WILL FIX MOUNTING ISSUES. i plugeed in my cable and i know can copy files Yeah. man these devs r great. ty all. Now back to your regular flashing.

irish_iiii

Jan 27, 2010
First time flashing a modem separate how long does it take. Its said flashing for over five minutes now

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

I'm having this problem. Rechecked the md5sum posted, and it matches, so shouldn't be a download problem. I'm running CWM v5.0.2.3 and have flashed Star ROM v1.9.8 without issue. Has anyone else run into this and fixed it? Once I pick the fb15 zip, it opens, says it is flashing, and just doesn't do anything else.

smoothone

May 7, 2007
Fort Lauderdale
Yes it seems to be that we are all having DIFFERENT BUGS, I dont know if it s Flash related or what but my lockscreen wallpaper, face recognition( its smooth!), SMS, MMS, GPS WIFI, 4G 3G, and Netflix ALL Work.

Sorry guys but this is WAY more stable than CM7 for the Epic Touch 4G, I am using it as my daily and love it! Battery seems to be good too! I know that it wont be long till we see this even more buttered out! And that is mind blowing, thanks to all the DEVS for this ROM!

I am having almost zero issues and this is easily my daily. Most issues with this ROM are user related I promise. Waaaay more stable than any CM.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Z

zedmay

When I installed Calk's DeOdex FB17 on top of 2.9, my phone app doesn't work. I can't make a call, it force closes. What should I do?

Top Liked Posts