team eos 2 vs nightlies?

Search This thread

mox123

Dec 4, 2009
im on eos 2.0 however the nightlies seem to be always updating fixes here and there, am I better off on nightlies??

wesamothman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 5, 2012
Dallas - TX
Nightlies last build is faster due to some cpu kernel tweaks. Check the changelog if you want :) so I would say eos nightlies is better for me :)

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2

Draxin

Mar 31, 2012
Oregon
ok is there a specific procedure to flash radio on the xoom

Which xoom do you have? If it is wifi only, you don't have to flash any radios, the updated radios are for mobile data.

You can find the radio zip in goo manager under teamEOS.
Everyone is saying that the Rogue touchscreen recovery is getting them installed but EOS softkey is having issues, I already had Rogues touchscreen.

Wipe dalv and cache.... flash ROM, GAPPS, RADIO

mox123

Dec 4, 2009
my device is eu 3g wifi so i can go into the goo section?

i cant find the radio in the goo section

and what is "signal cluster" doesnt display bug?

Last edited:

Draxin

Mar 31, 2012
Oregon
my device is eu 3g wifi so i can go into the goo section?

i cant find the radio in the goo section

and what is "signal cluster" doesnt display bug?

You would find the radios In goo manager, go to browse all files > devs> TEAM EOS... once there you will find an option for radios.

Since you are on a Euro, you need to find someone that would be able to help you with that, or talk to the developer's about that. From what I understand the radios are available because of a verizon OTA update. And I learned the hard way, that if you don't flash the radios when you flash 95 up on EOS stingray nightlies, you will experience INSANE battery drain because your ROM will keep looking for the radios it expects( thanks Mocha for the help.) Since you aren't on Verizon, I have no clue, what you need to do.
Good Luck

mox123

Dec 4, 2009
ok thanks for the advice, so for a euro device i can safely flash nightlie without any radio or hassle?