[TOOL/UNIVERSAL DEODEXER][ALL DEVICE][31/3/2013]Holox v1.0.1

Search This thread

k2wl

Apr 19, 2008
nice yaar..u r working too hard for this phone...nice to see tht dedication...

speedy_samy

Feb 15, 2013
So with dis tool can v sign the su zip... and install it from the default recovery and root the phone???????
When i am clicking on Holox tool.bat its showing java not found..... but i have lattest java installed in my PC ..... Plzzz answer chotu222

Last edited:

alixadam

Dec 19, 2011
Great

Nice very cool tool

And also if you can add Extended Power Menu MOD for this phone will be great

I mean 4 Way Reboot
Restart
Hotboot
Download
Recovery

:good:

AhMaD301

Jan 15, 2009
HTC Rhyme verizon deodex error

HTC Rhyme Verizon deodex error GB 2.3.4

BOOTCLASSPATH

Code:
core.jar:bouncycastle.jar:ext.jar:framework.jar:android.policy.jar:services.jar:core-junit.jar:HTCExtension.jar:com.htc.framework.jar:com.htc.android.pimlib.jar:com.htc.android.easopen.jar:com.scalado.util.ScaladoUtil.jar:com.orange.authentication.simcard.jar:android.supl.jar:com.ecrio.sip.jar

masteriori

Feb 16, 2012
The HoloxDeodexer doesn't work properly for me, I am able to make a system dump but then it doesn't do anything. It does ask me to provide BOOTCLASSPATH but upon typing the full path, it goes back to the initial screen instead deodexing the sytem dump.

Help will be appreciated. :good:

codekidX

Mar 7, 2012
Mumbai
The HoloxDeodexer doesn't work properly for me, I am able to make a system dump but then it doesn't do anything. It does ask me to provide BOOTCLASSPATH but upon typing the full path, it goes back to the initial screen instead deodexing the sytem dump.

Help will be appreciated. :good:

I'll look into this issue ...did you try again with deodex option?

Top Liked Posts