Replace HTCAlbum with Resco Photo Manager?¿

Search This thread

freyberry

Dec 27, 2009
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai

There you can change every default program. As for opening pictures from Manila, you will have to modify Manila itself.

jolas

Feb 22, 2006
Athens
After installing Resco Photo Manager in device's memory (not in storage card), copy and replace the files inside the folder, in the \windows directory.

After that, when you select HTC Album (even from camera menu), Resco Photo Manager, will open.:)

Last edited:

carinoxx

Dec 23, 2008
After installing Resco Photo Manager in device's memory (not in storage card), copy and replace the files inside the folder, in the \windows directory.

After that, when you select HTC Album (even from camera menu), Resco Photo Manager, will open.:)

Thanks a lot... when i click on Manila Tab pic it opens Resco Photo Manager but it doesn´t load the pic... can u understand me??

Sorry, Im from Spain i can speak a little english...

jolas

Feb 22, 2006
Athens
Thanks a lot... when i click on Manila Tab pic it opens Resco Photo Manager but it doesn´t load the pic... can u understand me??

Sorry, Im from Spain i can speak a little english...

If the picture is .png then I have the same problem, too (I think it's Resco's bug), otherwise check your settings in Resco.

carinoxx

Dec 23, 2008
If the picture is .png then I have the same problem, too (I think it's Resco's bug), otherwise check your settings in Resco.

its the same with all formats... when i click a pic in manila tab it opens resco but does not load the pic...

It maybe is coded in manila files...

Hulzer

Dec 7, 2005
HTCAlbumMapper tool

Hi,

here's my small HTCAlbumMapper tool for your problem. Just follow the next steps you get Resco Photo Manager fully integrated in Manila's photo tab:

1. Install SSMaHo 0.0.4.0
2. Extract and copy attached file HTCAlbumMapper.exe at any folder on your device
3. Run SSMaHo's assigner-mode and click on the image in Manila's photo tab.
4. Setup new assignment as follows:

Check these boxes:
x Active
x EXE Name
x New EXE: Path to HTCAlbumMapper.exe
x New DIR: Use default entry

5. Save SSMaHo settings and run patch-mode again

Now you can open Resco Photo Manager by using the left Soft button and you can open a photo by clicking the preview in Manila directly!

Attachments

• HTCAlbumMapper.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 91

carinoxx

Dec 23, 2008
Hi,

here's my small HTCAlbumMapper tool for your problem. Just follow the next steps you get Resco Photo Manager fully integrated in Manila's photo tab:

1. Install SSMaHo 0.0.4.0
2. Extract and copy attached file HTCAlbumMapper.exe at any folder on your device
3. Run SSMaHo's assigner-mode and click on the image in Manila's photo tab.
4. Setup new assignment as follows:

Check these boxes:
x Active
x EXE Name
x New EXE: Path to HTCAlbumMapper.exe
x New DIR: Use default entry

5. Save SSMaHo settings and run patch-mode again

Now you can open Resco Photo Manager by using the left Soft button and you can open a photo by clicking the preview in Manila directly!

Thanks A lot but... it doesent work for me... it opens Resco but it doesent load the pic from manila tab...

Hulzer

Dec 7, 2005
Hi,

compiling the Lua script is another solution.

If you don't like to do that could you please check your assignment settings in SSMaHo?

Make sure that only these checkboxes are checked.

Which paths do you have in your settings?

Attachments

• SSMaHo.png
    SSMaHo.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 89

carinoxx

Dec 23, 2008
Hi,

compiling the Lua script is another solution.

If you don't like to do that could you please check your assignment settings in SSMaHo?

Make sure that only these checkboxes are checked.

Which paths do you have in your settings?

Thanks... Its mor simple the tutorial from bbonzz

bbonzz
Thanks a lot...

skurakai

Oct 30, 2008
Ostrava
Manila 2.0 Resco Hack

Is possible hack this on Manila 2.0.1917.1723? In Manilla Photo and Video Tab and in Camera.

Thanks