Low earpiece audio during call, CM11

Search This thread

blazie151

Oct 14, 2006
Madison
My earpiece volume is annoying low. I already went to /system/etc/tiny_hw.XML and changed the default output to 63, but its still not quite loud enough and when put past 63 I get no audio out of the earpiece at all. Anyone got a fix for this?

tx_dbs_tx

Jan 19, 2009
Texas, USA
My earpiece volume is annoying low. I already went to /system/etc/tiny_hw.XML and changed the default output to 63, but its still not quite loud enough and when put past 63 I get no audio out of the earpiece at all. Anyone got a fix for this?

Not to promote any specific ROM but there are a couple of other AOSP ROMS in the regular development forum where the volume works great without the annoying low volume bug. Dirty Unicorn and Liquid Smooth. Read the user comments an the ROM change logs as well as features and you will find a ROM where the volume works as it should. The above mentioned ROMS come to mind.

blazie151

Oct 14, 2006
Madison
Is the fix for their ROMs able to be implemented into CM11? I have 3 android phones in my house and I use the same ROM across them to figure out problems easier.