xredjokerx's cabs (originally a compilation thread) Updated: 2/16

Search This thread

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
I've edited my thread to include various cabs that I've compiled or created to make things a little bit easier for people...

1. Here's the original thread, which was the compilation cab...
2_Way_Plus_InCall_Recording (mskip?)
At0mang Enhanced D3D driver (At0mang)
ATT_aGPS_Settings_511_T-Back (??)
jh20001_Tilt2_Data_Speed_Fix_1.0 (jh20001)
marcini.thinkblu-tilt2 vol increase (thinkblu & marcini)
SH4Ys Raphael Net Speed Boost (SH4YD33)
thinkblu.Enable MMS Limits (thinkblu)
Tilt2HWKeyboard (??)
Vendetta_Youtube_Fix (xredjokerx)

NOTE: I AM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR ANY OF THESE EDITS, I AM JUST POSTING A FILE THAT MAY HELP OTHERS

The compilation cab is mostly for att users running Energy Rom, but I can remake it for anybody who wants me to, just ask!

2. Youtube Fix (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5074509&postcount=74)

3. Advanced Network Program for those running Jh20001 data fix and are missing the program to enable HSPDA (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5552631&postcount=9885)

4. Sense 2.5 Internet Tab Landscape support (original version with 2 quick links): http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5573204&postcount=8402

5. CookieMonster Homepage Quick Edits, no registry touching required! http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5643796&postcount=1275

There are more cabs further down... Please send me a PM if anybody wants a compilation cab made for them, and i'll upload it onto this thread.

and feel free to donate!

Attachments

• Vendetta_Youtube_Fix_V2.cab
    905 bytes · Views: 186
Last edited:

ctbear

Oct 15, 2009
Seattle
just a little tip: a lot of chefs use some kind of customization tool (for e.g. NRG uses UC, Sergio and Ark use Autoinstall, etc)
they are really convenient for flash addict like me :D
have a look at the top post of each rom...they usually have instructions on how to use these tools

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
here you go

anyone else have any requests? i can make different cabs with and without edits.. just let me know! :)

Attachments

• jh20001_Tilt2_Data_Speed_Fix_1.0_V2.cab
    973 bytes · Views: 357
Last edited:

rightjb

Dec 10, 2008
Houston/LA
hey all, i was getting frustrated with flashing roms and having to keep reinstalling all my cabs... so i made this one cab that has the following edits:

2_Way_Plus_InCall_Recording (mskip?)
Tilt2HWKeyboard (??)

NOTE: I AM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR ANY OF THESE EDITS, I AM JUST POSTING A FILE THAT MAY HELP OTHERS

this is mostly for at&t users on energy rom, but if anyone else wants to make a compilation for them, just let me know

X,

Does this cover the enabling of proxy settings and what ATTWi-FiforWindo.cab, and removehiddenproxy?

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
it doesnt, because i never looked into those cabs since i was using a custom rom, but im currently checking it out..

do you want me to add them in for you? i can reupload another cab with removehiddenproxy and the attwifi cab too.

thinkblu

Apr 26, 2007
Atlanta!
What's this ATTWififorWinmo cab you all speak of?:D

It's a cab that allows you to see and access all the WiFi hotspots that at&t offers anywhere you are for free (only includes DSL subscribers or customers with a $30+ data plan).

Attachments

• ATTWi-FiforWindo.cab
    273.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

rightjb

Dec 10, 2008
Houston/LA
it doesnt, because i never looked into those cabs since i was using a custom rom, but im currently checking it out..

do you want me to add them in for you? i can reupload another cab with removehiddenproxy and the attwifi cab too.

That would be excellent. I'm on Deep Shining and I notice he has a new version coming out shortly (X3) that may already include some elements so if you don't mind let me revert back to you after he releases that this wekeend.

Of course - a worker is worthy of his wages and I'll be your payPAL shortly. thanks very much.

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
i've spent about 3 hours so far trying to figure out how to incorporate the hiddenproxy settings into the cab..

usually i use wince to compile my cabs, but since the hidden proxy settings are not a wince function, i've resorted to recompiling my cab through MSDOS. please give this cab a try and let me know if it works out alright... i cant guarantee that this will work..

otherwise I have also attached a cab that creates a folder on your start menu that has the hide and remove proxy shortcut in it, but you'll have to go through another cab install to remove the proxy... but this one will definitely work.

let me know :), the first cab cab should directly disable the hidden proxy, as well as install all previous cabs and the attwifiwindo cab.

Last edited:

Broman400

i've spent about 3 hours so far trying to figure out how to incorporate the hiddenproxy settings into the cab..

usually i use wince to compile my cabs, but since the hidden proxy settings are not a wince function, i've resorted to recompiling my cab through MSDOS. please give this cab a try and let me know if it works out alright... i cant guarantee that this will work..

otherwise I have also attached a cab that creates a folder on your start menu that has the hide and remove proxy shortcut in it, but you'll have to go through another cab install to remove the proxy... but this one will definitely work.

let me know :), the first cab cab should directly disable the hidden proxy, as well as install all previous cabs and the attwifiwindo cab.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does the AT&T proxy disable, and if I have a Tilt 2 and flash a custom ROM does the proxy still block anything?

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
honestly im not sure haha

i think all it does is let you connect to att services.

but i dont know if you have it or not when you flash a custom rom, i'd think not, if you flashed a touch pro 2 rom, but im not completely sure.

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
i extensively tested the data cabs today (with the exception of the youtube one)

my overall results were that the stock energy rom was faster without the data fixes, i've attached a version with no data fix in case anybody wanted it.

(this one doesnt have the youtube fix either)

Last edited:

w2ym

Feb 15, 2010
mms

does this fix the mms problem i cant receive any mms on my phone or will i have to wait for the x3

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
there are so many problems to mms... you might want to go with an individual cab, or if you want me to, i'll add a mms fix cab in esp for you. let me know!

rightjb

Dec 10, 2008
Houston/LA

Is there any danger of overwriting a cab (like enable camera modes or whatever) that is already cooked in the rom we are using?

rightjb

Dec 10, 2008
Houston/LA

Hey X: Here is my order that will be useful for those of us on X4 Deep Shining ROM (which already has Kybd Control and Cookie Tabs):

ATTWififorWinmo
remove hidden proxy folder
MMS Fix (M2.5) (ATT) (Valkyrie) (1.43) cab,

Is there a way to incorporate the ISP settings here? (or here:

Is there anything I'm missing that you've needed to cook for ATT fixes for Opera Streaming or marketplace support?

Last edited: