[BOOTANIMATION][U2:HDPI added] CM7 BiG BanG & NeoGlass - 3D [4-10-11]

Search This thread

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010

Follow me on Facebook or Twitter for updates and upcoming events​
Go to my signature and click on images​

It's time to show off your bootanimation to your friends and make them jealous of your android phone. May be it's just me; I haven't seen any horizontal bootanimation so far. Why should we have a small animation and ignore the rest of the screen?!

No matter what size screen you have, the NeoGlass bootanimation can fit it perfectly and it doesn't lose quality. I have highly optimized the images and made the animation as smooth as possible. I hope you guys experience the same thing.

MIUI Version Coming soon!

Note: There are so many phones out there so I can't put a link for each one. But, you can download the bootanimation.zip file and the desc.txt file. For most of you guys the animation should work without any issues. If you feel different size would be better do this:

(Skip this part if you like the size of the bootanimation)
-Open attached desc.txt file and just modify the the resolution values based on your device screen size (Nexus one values are 480x800 (width x height). For example, if your resolution values are 300x700, your txt file should look like this in the first line:

300 700 24

-Save the file. Use winrar, 7zip, bettezip, etc to open your bootanimation in archive form (do not extract it) and drag the modified txt file and update the zip files. DONE! You optimized the file for your device.

1]
Use "root explorer" or "adb push command"
push it to /system/media (overwrites the original one)-make sure you backed up your original animation.
or
push it to /data/local (does not overwrite the original)-if you delete it, you will see your original animation.

2]
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]adb remount
adb push <path to bootanimation.zip> /data/local[/COLOR]
[or [COLOR="Blue"]adb push <path to bootanimation.zip>/system/media[/COLOR]]
[COLOR="Blue"]adb reboot[/COLOR][/COLOR]

3] Or use the flash version, thank you 'DoomLord' :)

***To learn more about bootanimations and making your own, check out my complete bootanimation tutorial here --> LINK

If you like my work, don't forget the "Thanks BUtton" :)

Text File attached bellow!

Non_flash version:

Horizontal BiG_BanG_CM7[Link] --> HD (Tablet)

Horizontal NeoGlass_CM7 --> Higher quality
[Link]
[Mirror]

Flash version:

(copies to system) --> Higher quality [Link]

Horizontal NeoGlass_CM7
Link --> MDPI 320x480 Thanks to "ZduneX25 " :)

Flash version (copies to data) --> [Link]

Vertical NeoGlass_CM7 (self-explanatory, old style animation) -->
[Link]

Attachments

• desc.txt
    37 bytes · Views: 487
  • cm7_bang_77.jpg
    cm7_bang_77.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:

Ubermicro13

Sep 15, 2010
Andover
Wow, this is indeed the first horizontal bootanimation I've ever seen. Will try it out and tell ya what I think.

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
Great JOB!!!!

love it!!!

tested horizontal version on SE Xperia X10... works pretty well... only issue is the resolution of X10 is 854x480, so, in vertical position, there are small black "bands" at top & bottom..

For easier installation thru recovery...
here i have attached 2 files which can be flashed via recovery...

for placing the bootanimation automatically in /system/media flash the attached file:
CM7_NeoGlass_Horizontal_system.zip

for placing the bootanimation automatically in /data/local flash the attached file:
CM7_NeoGlass_Horizontal_data.zip

btw this will not backup ur old bootanimation

Attachments

• CM7_NeoGlass_Horizontal_system.zip
    614.1 KB · Views: 400
  • CM7_NeoGlass_Horizontal_data.zip
    614.1 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

freexx89

Dec 11, 2007
CRP
would love this in vertical.... and if the "7" was in between n and o would look much nicer but love it...
if there is any plan for vertical one... will wait for that
great work

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
love it!!!

tested horizontal version on SE Xperia X10... works pretty well... only issue is the resolution of X10 is 854x480, so, in vertical position, there are small black "bands" at top & bottom..

for placing the bootanimation automatically in /system/media flash the attached file:

for placing the bootanimation automatically in /data/local flash the attached file:

Millions and millions of thanks, I was too tired to make flash, I added your files to OP and gave you credit ;)

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
not working for lg p500 on 320/480 :( (even if i edited desc.txt)
what Operating sys are you using? What zip program do have?

Two reasons didn't work out for you. Your zip program didn't update correctly and you compressed the file. You should store the zip file (Zero compression). Otherwise you get blank screen.

Second reason: You file was not replaced, backup ur original animation and delete it. Wipe cache and dalvik and then push or flash the new one.

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
would love this in vertical.... and if the "7" was in between n and o would look much nicer but love it...
if there is any plan for vertical one... will wait for that
great work

There is a vertical version in download links :) You probably missed it and Thank you for your comment.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Follow me on Facebook or Twitter for updates and upcoming events​
    Go to my signature and click on images​

It's time to show off your bootanimation to your friends and make them jealous of your android phone. May be it's just me; I haven't seen any horizontal bootanimation so far. Why should we have a small animation and ignore the rest of the screen?!

No matter what size screen you have, the NeoGlass bootanimation can fit it perfectly and it doesn't lose quality. I have highly optimized the images and made the animation as smooth as possible. I hope you guys experience the same thing.

MIUI Version Coming soon!

Note: There are so many phones out there so I can't put a link for each one. But, you can download the bootanimation.zip file and the desc.txt file. For most of you guys the animation should work without any issues. If you feel different size would be better do this:

(Skip this part if you like the size of the bootanimation)
    -Open attached desc.txt file and just modify the the resolution values based on your device screen size (Nexus one values are 480x800 (width x height). For example, if your resolution values are 300x700, your txt file should look like this in the first line:

300 700 24

-Save the file. Use winrar, 7zip, bettezip, etc to open your bootanimation in archive form (do not extract it) and drag the modified txt file and update the zip files. DONE! You optimized the file for your device.

1]
    Use "root explorer" or "adb push command"
    push it to /system/media (overwrites the original one)-make sure you backed up your original animation.
    or
    push it to /data/local (does not overwrite the original)-if you delete it, you will see your original animation.

2]
    Code:
    [COLOR="Blue"]adb remount
    adb push <path to bootanimation.zip> /data/local[/COLOR]
    [or [COLOR="Blue"]adb push <path to bootanimation.zip>/system/media[/COLOR]]
    [COLOR="Blue"]adb reboot[/COLOR][/COLOR]

3] Or use the flash version, thank you 'DoomLord' :)

***To learn more about bootanimations and making your own, check out my complete bootanimation tutorial here --> LINK

If you like my work, don't forget the "Thanks BUtton" :)

Text File attached bellow!

Non_flash version:

Horizontal BiG_BanG_CM7[Link] --> HD (Tablet)

Horizontal NeoGlass_CM7 --> Higher quality
    [Link]
    [Mirror]

Flash version:

(copies to system) --> Higher quality [Link]

Horizontal NeoGlass_CM7
    Link --> MDPI 320x480 Thanks to "ZduneX25 " :)

Flash version (copies to data) --> [Link]

Vertical NeoGlass_CM7 (self-explanatory, old style animation) -->
    [Link]

Great JOB!!!!

love it!!!

Wow, this is indeed the first horizontal bootanimation I've ever seen. Will try it out and tell ya what I think.

apparently it's not the first landscape (figured out today) but this one is short enough for all devices and thank you :)
    WOW, Thanks.

WOW!!!

This is Really amazingly nice.

Appreciated for all the great works.
    Thanks.

:)
    Hi i just tried to flash on my blade, via Cw 3.0.1.4 but it aborts !! any ideas ?

Downgrade the recovery to 2.5.x.x worked for me

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App