[Free][APP]YouTube Pro-[U]-14/01/2012-[V]-1.0

Search This thread

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
Hello,

I would like to recommend a YouTube client to you. It can download and preview the videos on the Metro mode. Most of all, it is totally free.
Screenshots:
6671308843_59e56b6991_b.jpg

6671308745_ef9f43246b_b.jpg

6671309719_1c55a6094f_b.jpg

6671309871_de0a3af9d7_b.jpg

YouTube Pro enables you to play YouTube videos in HQ and HD by 3G or WiFi and download videos to your phone for free.

Features:

1 Download YouTube videos (supports resume broken downloads)

2 Record and upload videos to YouTube (Resume broken uploads support)

3 Sync the downloaded videos with your PC by installing a client on your PC. (Link of the client and documentation: http://supertube.codeplex.com)

4 Background downloads

5 Play the sound of the video under lock

6 Set channel to push notification

7 Playlist, Inbox, My Video

8 Choose and order the sections in the main page

9 Inbox push notification

10 Fast App Switching (FAS)

11 Subscriptions, favorites and search support

12 Map Tube: view the videos near your location

13 Comment in small screens while playing videos; Full screen in 16:9 or 4:3

14 Custom backgrounds

15 Local player enables you to play a custom playlist or play all videos

16 Video sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email

17 Multi-Language and Multi-region support

Please click here to try.
If you want to remove adverts, Please buy the paid version.
YouTube - Paid version
Its price is 0.99 USD now. We will raise the price to 1.29 USD on March 31, 2012.
If you are interested, please try it.(If you can't find the app at the Marketplace, please wait a few hours. It is probably delayed in some countries.)
If you are a user of SuperTube, please don't be disappointed. It is delayed due to a bug. It will be updated to newest version in a few days. Its functions are the same as YouTube Pro's. If you would like to preview the new features, please try the free version of YouTube Pro.

Regards,
Fscode

Last edited:
Reactions: Nard Cox and suua

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
It is better than MetroTube. It enables users to download videos and you can sync the downloaded videos to PC. It has more solid functions. You can try it. If it works, please modify the reviews in the marketplace.

Last edited:

poloche

Jul 17, 2009
Thankx mister, but the translation fr-FR is very very very "Google" :s

I would like to offer my service to translate in "Native" French Language, send me a PM if you want ;)

Poloche,

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
Where did you use the search function? If you do the search in the my downloader, it is for searching downloaded files.

IM0001

Jun 29, 2007
So after getting the update today, this is sort of a complete overhaul of the SuperTube app huh?

I like it. Looks good, smooth, a nice mix of styles like the Fuze style of Top Rated and such. Great work.

Now the only thing I need to check is if I can successfully get the videos off the phone which never worked for me with the older SuperTube. :/

A

android_owl

Hello guys,

is there a similiar app (style and function) for android?

Cheers!

slick13

Jan 10, 2011
Search works if you do the search, click the home button, then arrow back. Idk why it works that way. Metrotube was better for me, but metro tube wouldn't play or search vevo videos. and the vevo app sucks. So I might keep this.

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
Yes, I have received your email. Thank you for using our app. When we want to update the app, we will send you the text of app. You could help us to translate in native french language.

fallenmonk

Jun 22, 2008
london
Downloaded it last night. I had no issues watching or downloading movies. I will certainly buy the version without the ads. thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I would like to recommend a YouTube client to you. It can download and preview the videos on the Metro mode. Most of all, it is totally free.
    Screenshots:
    6671308843_59e56b6991_b.jpg

6671308745_ef9f43246b_b.jpg

6671309719_1c55a6094f_b.jpg

6671309871_de0a3af9d7_b.jpg

YouTube Pro enables you to play YouTube videos in HQ and HD by 3G or WiFi and download videos to your phone for free.

Features:

1 Download YouTube videos (supports resume broken downloads)

2 Record and upload videos to YouTube (Resume broken uploads support)

3 Sync the downloaded videos with your PC by installing a client on your PC. (Link of the client and documentation: http://supertube.codeplex.com)

4 Background downloads

5 Play the sound of the video under lock

6 Set channel to push notification

7 Playlist, Inbox, My Video

8 Choose and order the sections in the main page

9 Inbox push notification

10 Fast App Switching (FAS)

11 Subscriptions, favorites and search support

12 Map Tube: view the videos near your location

13 Comment in small screens while playing videos; Full screen in 16:9 or 4:3

14 Custom backgrounds

15 Local player enables you to play a custom playlist or play all videos

16 Video sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email

17 Multi-Language and Multi-region support

If you want to remove adverts, Please buy the paid version.
    YouTube - Paid version
    Its price is 0.99 USD now. We will raise the price to 1.29 USD on March 31, 2012.
    If you are interested, please try it.(If you can't find the app at the Marketplace, please wait a few hours. It is probably delayed in some countries.)
    If you are a user of SuperTube, please don't be disappointed. It is delayed due to a bug. It will be updated to newest version in a few days. Its functions are the same as YouTube Pro's. If you would like to preview the new features, please try the free version of YouTube Pro.

Regards,
    Fscode
    If you have any questions, please email to support@fscode.net.