Anyone managed to put the note 2 os on to the note yet?

Search This thread

mrcarlxx

Nov 11, 2008
I have been watching videos on youtube and the note 2 is pretty epic...the way you can have two apps running on the same page just like a laptop etc just looks pretty epic.

If some one has done it, link me to it, or if someone is in the process and it comes out in time, then remember me and link me to it

Lol thanks guys

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

SpyderTracks

Jan 13, 2007
London
It's part of the new Touchwizz framework so sources aren't available and we can't port the note 2 roms to the note because it's different hardware and drivers. There's a chance they'll include some of the note 2 features such as pick up to answer in the jb official release but that's all speculation at this point, just have to wait.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

mrcarlxx

Nov 11, 2008
But surely if someone has managed to get HTC sense working (is) on the note then the drivers etc should not be to hard?

Well it would be hard for me but I have no idea what so ever lol

I really hope someone does it at some point, because it does look rather impressive.

SpyderTracks

Jan 13, 2007
London
But surely if someone has managed to get HTC sense working (is) on the note then the drivers etc should not be to hard?

Well it would be hard for me but I have no idea what so ever lol

I really hope someone does it at some point, because it does look rather impressive.

I believe HTC release the source code for sense to their developer network, whereas samsung don't.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium