Game lag

Search This thread

The_Flashaholic

Dec 5, 2013
Hello guys i have xperia z running existence v5 ultra rom and games seem to be.laggy specially gangster vegas and nova 3 why is that? My friends galaxy s2 run them better than i do? If it is because of the full hd display is there a way to reduce the resolution in games?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The_Flashaholic

Dec 5, 2013
Any suggestions ? Is anyone else having this issue ??

elias234

Dec 3, 2011
Hello guys i have xperia z running existence v5 ultra rom and games seem to be.laggy specially gangster vegas and nova 3 why is that? My friends galaxy s2 run them better than i do? If it is because of the full hd display is there a way to reduce the resolution in games?

i have nova 3 and runs sooo smooth with full resolution , check in extinz , cpu control , and change governers
if didn't work do full wipe or factory reset your phone

The_Flashaholic

Dec 5, 2013
i have nova 3 and runs sooo smooth with full resolution , check in extinz , cpu control , and change governers
if didn't work do full wipe or factory reset your phone

I flashed beanstalk 4.4.2 yesterday and games are way smoother :/ maybe stock rom sucks for gaming

gripfly

Jul 13, 2013
It's smooth for me and I have stock all.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

kayrowl91

Its also depend on your hardware.
1.most important is, cpu temp of your phone. Qualcomm s4 save temp range between 0 to 65c. Then it will start to downclock your cpu to 1.2ghz. If u keep playing then it will drop till 700mhz if ik not mistaken.
2. Gpu. Adreno 320 clock at 400mhz. Its also will be downclock to reduce your temp.
3.amount of RAM and total running apps.i know android managing their memory well but sometime this also cause system to lag and etc.
Try to download android tuner in playstore and monitor your hardware status.
Btw, galaxy s2 resolution way too low to compare with our z.so it need less power to rendering at same clock speed with our gpu. Mali400 clock at 400mhz.

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: The_Flashaholic

The_Flashaholic

Dec 5, 2013
1.most important is, cpu temp of your phone. Qualcomm s4 save temp range between 0 to 65c. Then it will start to downclock your cpu to 1.2ghz. If u keep playing then it will drop till 700mhz if ik not mistaken.
2. Gpu. Adreno 320 clock at 400mhz. Its also will be downclock to reduce your temp.
3.amount of RAM and total running apps.i know android managing their memory well but sometime this also cause system to lag and etc.
Btw, galaxy s2 resolution way too low to compare with our z.so it need less power to rendering at same clock speed with our gpu. Mali400 clock at 400mhz.

Mali 400 in the s2 is clocked at like 266mhz plus i always do a restart before gaming i have set the cpu governor to performance but still lag :/ anw what do you think is the best rom for gaming ? And thx in advance

Tommy-Geenexus

Apr 30, 2013
I live on a Stone Hill.

The adreno 320 is 3x as powerful as a mali400, and that on 1080p.

Sent from my white Xperia™Z

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.