How is your battery life on the note pro 12.2?

Search This thread

pego99

Dec 3, 2010
Mine seems to go down faster than my Ipad?

But I have not done a side by side test yet.

dodo99x

Apr 2, 2011
Ottawa
From 100% down to 50% I get about six hours of screen time. Browsing, Newsstand, Tapatalk, YouTube.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pego99

ExtremeRyno

Jul 19, 2012
I use mine from about 8PM to 12AM each evening. Drops from 100% to about 83%. Videos, music, reading, and drawing.

muzzy996

Feb 4, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm the type of person that tops off battery every night so as long as I make it through the day on a single charge I'm satisfied. That said I typically do so with at least 50% remaining having had over 4 hours of screen on time sometimes more depending on what I've done. For me this is tablet is MUCH better than my LTE Galaxy Tab 10.1 which would suck battery like crazy for no reason sometimes.

My wife has an iPad 2 but I can't compare this to that because usage patterns aren't the same and never would be since features aren't either. With widgets and other services running in the background on mine her ipad would always be ahead even in standby mode. That said I find standby time excellent on this tablet. I'm rooted though and have things greenified.

woowdy

Jul 28, 2012
Springfield Mo
For me the battery life is really good. I been using mine for the past three days without charging it. Not a heavy use but youtube, browsing, and downloading apps. I'm really happy with it

Duly.noted

Dec 5, 2013
In battery tests it outperforms the ipad air. I get about 10-12 hours of Screen time usually,

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

about 5-6 hours in gameboid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm the type of person that tops off battery every night so as long as I make it through the day on a single charge I'm satisfied. That said I typically do so with at least 50% remaining having had over 4 hours of screen on time sometimes more depending on what I've done. For me this is tablet is MUCH better than my LTE Galaxy Tab 10.1 which would suck battery like crazy for no reason sometimes.

My wife has an iPad 2 but I can't compare this to that because usage patterns aren't the same and never would be since features aren't either. With widgets and other services running in the background on mine her ipad would always be ahead even in standby mode. That said I find standby time excellent on this tablet. I'm rooted though and have things greenified.
    From 100% down to 50% I get about six hours of screen time. Browsing, Newsstand, Tapatalk, YouTube.

I use mine from about 8PM to 12AM each evening. Drops from 100% to about 83%. Videos, music, reading, and drawing.
    For me the battery life is really good. I been using mine for the past three days without charging it. Not a heavy use but youtube, browsing, and downloading apps. I'm really happy with it

In battery tests it outperforms the ipad air. I get about 10-12 hours of Screen time usually,

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

about 5-6 hours in gameboid