[Q] scrolling problems with rooted Nook ST

Search This thread

bobcdy

Dec 28, 2009
After some hassles, finally I have a rooted NST, and figured out how to add apps using adb wireless. All works well, but I have two minor problems:

The first is I have much difficulty scrolling through my apps. When I try to scroll, usually the screen blurs and stays with showing the same apps. Sometimes when this happens, a duplicate image of an app on the app page appears on the you tube page.

Why is scrolling through apps so difficult - sometimes it's ok but usually it is not? What is the best method for scrolling right or left on the app page?

The second problem is that of duplicates of apps on my you tube screen after trying to scroll - I'd like to delete them from this screen and leave a pristine you tube page, or at least replace a few with selected apps - right now I have several duplicates of the market app on this page. How to do this?

Last edited:

tehriddler

Mar 11, 2012
riddler.tumblr.com
You have to flick faster to change launcher screens. Flicking slightly only scrolls the screen to the right or the left.

Hold down the app icon and then select remove, or drag to move it to other launcher screens.

Last edited: