WhatsRemote alternative

Search This thread

Makorus

Oct 4, 2012
github.com
Hello guys

I'm looking for a free alternative to WhatsRemote. I want to be able to chat with my WhatsApp contacts using my computer - either a Windows client or even better a web app.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Kind regards
Makorus

Hello guys

I'm looking for a free alternative to WhatsRemote. I want to be able to chat with my WhatsApp contacts using my computer - either a Windows client or even better a web app.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Kind regards
Makorus

Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on computer.You can also use Google's emulator that comes with Android SDK.But Bluestacks is really easy.Then install and use whatsapp.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands :D

Makorus

Oct 4, 2012
github.com
Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on computer.You can also use Google's emulator that comes with Android SDK.But Bluestacks is really easy.Then install and use whatsapp.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands :D

This is not a solution I could get satisfied with. I don't want to store two separate chat databases and re-verify the device I want to use only to be able to chat like that.

nadimsoze

Jul 22, 2010
Johannesburg
You can use quickreply with PushBullet. However it works for replies only via the Chrome notification center. No adverse batter impact so far.

rajnag

Jan 29, 2014
Forwarding messages through Whatsremote

Does anybody know how to forward message from one chat to another through Whatsremote?