Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo - Combine Forums???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

motog35

Oct 17, 2010
The Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo's have nearly identical hardware with exception to Gear 2 having a camera. Can't the two forums be merged to one, "Gear2/Neo".

It's annoying having to switch between the two forums to see new content posted.

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
+1
I would be all for that instead of having to jump around both forums to make sure I am not missing anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527

Breach

Apr 1, 2009
I think if they should stay separate until we find out if the roms are the same. Much the same as the 6 separate Note 3 forums.

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Ok many of you asked for separate forums for the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo. Now you're wanting them to be merged? We can't keep going back and forth with this. It's not easy to make separate forums then have to merge them again. It's actually easier if you just go to the Gear 2 forum if you have a Gear 2 watch and to the Gear 2 Neo if you have that watch or perhaps feel free to venture in each other's forum.

Next thing you know, we combine the two watch forums then there will be another outcry to separate the forums again. We can't keep doing this. If you want to make things easy for yourself, just bookmark each forum.

Reactions: markbc01 and wujiku

ex-28

Ok many of you asked for separate forums for the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo. Now you're wanting them to be merged? We can't keep going back and forth with this. It's not easy to make separate forums then have to merge them again. It's actually easier if you just go to the Gear 2 forum if you have a Gear 2 watch and to the Gear 2 Neo if you have that watch or perhaps feel free to venture in each other's forum.

Next thing you know, we combine the two watch forums then there will be another outcry to separate the forums again. We can't keep doing this. If you want to make things easy for yourself, just bookmark each forum.

I think the big deal before was the gear and gear 2 forums were together which there totally superset devices

The Gear 2 and gear 2 neo are idintical

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: motog35

vanessaem

Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
I think the big deal before was the gear and gear 2 forums were together which there totally superset devices

The Gear 2 and gear 2 neo are idintical

If they were identical, there wouldn't be a Gear 2 and a Gear 2 Neo. Perhaps the original request shouldn't have been for two separate forums for each. Apparently at the time of the requests, no one thought the two devices were identical. Now they're identical. :rolleyes:
If you want to keep going through this back and forth with the merging and unmerging of these devices then please contact an admin.

Last edited:

ex-28

Maybe I missed the merge your but when the gear 2 and gear to née were released, everyone for both devices was posting talking on the gear forums which gear and gear 2 are totally different so the seperated them as we all asked but when they did so they made the gear 2 and a gear 2 neo 2 separate forums which is what users are asking g to be combined

Far as I know the gear 2 and gear 2 neo were never combined I the past these 2 devices are identical aside from one having a camera in it

Last edited:
Reactions: motog35

motog35

Oct 17, 2010

If they were identical, there wouldn't be a Gear 2 and a Gear 2 Neo. Perhaps the original request shouldn't have been for two separate forums for each. Apparently at the time of the requests, no one thought the two devices were identical. Now they're identical. :rolleyes:
If you want to keep going through this back and forth with the merging and unmerging of these devices then please contact an admin.

Show me a thread - or a single post for that matter, where a user requested to have two separate forums for Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo. All the discussion about having a separate forum was to isolate Gear 2 from the original Gear 1.

Not trying to pick a fight here, but just wish moderators/admins can be more open minded. This thread was posted on the Gear 2 Neo forum. If you go on the Gear 2 forum, you will see people making the same request as I have. It does not make any sense to switch between Gear 2/ Gear 2 Neo forum when the content applies to both hardware.

This is almost the same as having, a separate forum for White Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and a Black Galaxy Note 3. Or a better comparison, a 16gb SIII forum, and a 32gb SIII forum.

Maybe I miss the merch your but when the gear 2 and gear to née were released, everyone for both devices was posting talking on the gear forums which gear and gear 2 are totally different so the seperated them as we all asked but when they did so they made the gear 2 and a gear 2 neo 2 separate forums which is what users are asking g to be combined

Far as I know the gear 2 and gear 2 neo were never combined I the past these 2 devices are identical aside from one having a camera in it

+1

vanessaem

Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Show me a thread - or a single post for that matter, where a user requested to have two separate forums for Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo. All the discussion about having a separate forum was to isolate Gear 2 from the original Gear 1.

Not trying to pick a fight here, but just wish moderators/admins can be more open minded. This thread was posted on the Gear 2 Neo forum. If you go on the Gear 2 forum, you will see people making the same request as I have. It does not make any sense to switch between Gear 2/ Gear 2 Neo forum when the content applies to both hardware.

This is almost the same as having, a separate forum for White Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and a Black Galaxy Note 3. Or a better comparison, a 16gb SIII forum, and a 32gb SIII forum.

+1

Open minded? You have no idea. What doesn't makes sense is people telling us to make separate forums for these two devices and then telling us to merge them again.
I also said contact an admin if you want this stuff merged again. Done with argument.

ex-28

vanessaem totally understand where your coming from we all did want the merge but when they separated the gear and the gear 2 & gear 2 neo they separated the gear 2 and the gear 2 neo into separate forums (they took these 2 forums out of the "gear forums which is what we asked for ) I think the misunderstanding is that they separated the gear 2 from the gear 2 neo is all which we wanted combined together but separate from the gear forum . can totally understand the frustration as there have been many posts over this , but as listed above should clear things up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo's have nearly identical hardware with exception to Gear 2 having a camera. Can't the two forums be merged to one, "Gear2/Neo".

It's annoying having to switch between the two forums to see new content posted.
    Ok here is the deal. We will not be merging the two forums at this time. Period. If need be, we will look into it at a later date but for now please do not create anymore threads such as this.

Thread closed

Maybe I miss the merch your but when the gear 2 and gear to née were released, everyone for both devices was posting talking on the gear forums which gear and gear 2 are totally different so the seperated them as we all asked but when they did so they made the gear 2 and a gear 2 neo 2 separate forums which is what users are asking g to be combined

+1
    couldn't agree more. merge please!!