Recovery not starting

Search This thread

Shank234

Sep 28, 2011
Ok today I got one from HTC One V and One S and One X. Tried all and again same results on 2 laptops and 1 PC (on XP and on Windows 7). Any ideas or a new board is a must have here?
What happens is that the recovery flashing is succesful acording to my laptops and PC's, and when I enter the recovery I get the "Quite not brilliant" and the screen flashes once (like getting to max brightness) and it stays there.

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Ok today I got one from HTC One V and One S and One X. Tried all and again same results on 2 laptops and 1 PC (on XP and on Windows 7). Any ideas or a new board is a must have here?
What happens is that the recovery flashing is succesful acording to my laptops and PC's, and when I enter the recovery I get the "Quite not brilliant" and the screen flashes once (like getting to max brightness) and it stays there.

try to flash the same firmware.zip and then try to flash again the recovery the procedure is long

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Where can I get firmware.zip for my phone?
My CID is HTC_032

HERE is My googledrive share for your CID.

and this is the procedure

YOU must relock your bootloader after this do this:

1. You are with locked or relocked bootloader after this run fastboot oem rebootRUU
2. After this run the command fastboot flash zip firmware.zip TWO times
3. fastboot reboot-bootloader

Run the command exactly like I write you RUU must be with CAPS letter.

After this your hboot must be 1.72 then unlock the bootloader and try flash again recovery and see if it work report after all procedure

Reactions: Shank234

Shank234

Sep 28, 2011
Ok I did all steps my HBoot is now 1.72 like you said.
After that I unlocked the device flashed the recovery you gave me earlier, erased cache. Shut down the device, started into recovery and again the same.

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Ok I did all steps my HBoot is now 1.72 like you said.
After that I unlocked the device flashed the recovery you gave me earlier, erased cache. Shut down the device, started into recovery and again the same.

Then I suppose it is problem in the recovery partition on the phone. Now we are sure you have to change the mainboard

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Damn, so no more solution to try?
Where can I order a cheap motherboard?
Damn and I tought I made a good deal xD.
Can it be that something got lose within the phone and I need to reconnect it?

The only thing which is weird if I install a TWRP recovery, my phone sthuts down if I install CWM it gets stuck.

So this is my cheapest and best bet right
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Mainboard-For-HTC-ONE-X-S720E_60024808272.html ?

maybe yes but I don't know if this will work for first time I see mainbord for HTC ONE X in web seller ask them are the phone is S-OFF or what CID have best way will be to be S-OFF

Shank234

Sep 28, 2011
Hello guys just to ask would it be worth.

Since I got my HOX for 15$, would it be wise to invest 86$. I checked my local store and I can get one board for for just under 90$. Now keeping in mind that I got yellow spot on the left side is it wise to repair this one?

Shank234

Sep 28, 2011
Already saw that and since I can't install any recovery or rom I can't try. Thats why I ask is it wise to invest in this mobile phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Was in full hd but had to lower to upload. Well my hboot is 1.39.0000, I can upload to youtube if you wanna to be at least in 720p.

post the result from command fastboot getvar version-main

Take the recovery from attachment paste it in your fastboot folder flash it with the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img after this fastboot erase cache then Power off the phone and then start in bootloader and try run recovery
    Where can I get firmware.zip for my phone?
    My CID is HTC_032

HERE is My googledrive share for your CID.

and this is the procedure

YOU must relock your bootloader after this do this:

1. You are with locked or relocked bootloader after this run fastboot oem rebootRUU
    2. After this run the command fastboot flash zip firmware.zip TWO times
    3. fastboot reboot-bootloader

Run the command exactly like I write you RUU must be with CAPS letter.

After this your hboot must be 1.72 then unlock the bootloader and try flash again recovery and see if it work report after all procedure