Multi Colored EVO's

Search This thread

wikedbubble

Jun 4, 2010
Ya this is my brothers handy work with photoshope. Maybe I can convince him to get on the forums and actually make one. :D

StealthTH

May 1, 2010
I thought it would be interesting if HTC color coded the internals to match the carrier the phone is on. For instance, the Aria has a yellow interior but is on AT&T and should be blue. Then the EVO could have the yellow interior and verizon could have the red interior phones.

Geniusdog254

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 2, 2009
St. Louis
I thought it would be interesting if HTC color coded the internals to match the carrier the phone is on. For instance, the Aria has a yellow interior but is on AT&T and should be blue. Then the EVO could have the yellow interior and verizon could have the red interior phones.

That would be cool, but I've noticed 2 patterns so far.

#1: Their GSM devices (Aria, HD2 Mini) have thus far had yellow innards. CDMA devices (Evo, Incredible) have had red.

#2: Lower to mid-range devices (Aria, HD2 Mini) have had yellow, whereas the higher end (Evo, Incredible) have had red.

There's probably a few more patterns to pick out, but that's all I've noticed so far.

xjamesx

Thanks for posting that up Adam,

I just got my Evo and wanted to see what it looked like with other colors, so I opened up photoshop and that's what you get. Might have to look into changing the color. I'm partial to the green.

I just made some blueprints so I think I'm gonna get it into CAD just to get some practice.

I added the blue prints to the bottom of the blog post
-James-

Hrshycro

Jun 10, 2010

Don't forget PINK for tmo. Hahah.

XITruthiX

Mar 18, 2010
what up james, hows texas treatin ya?

purple is def my fav so far

btw... photo shop a wrx rally blue and pink theme, lemme see some subaru tecnica

snake411

Oct 10, 2008
The blue is awsesome..

*This was posted from my Evo 4G using Tapatalkpro! Great app, if you want to browse and post through many dfferent forums*

LilRico

Feb 26, 2008
Orlando, FL
I would pay some good money if I could get my EVO the exact same blue that was pictured. I really like that look a lot.

joey3002

Mar 27, 2009
I gotta say, that with my clear cover will make a the phone so hot! How can I help with making these happen?