Stuck at Samsung logo, won't boot please help!

Search This thread

kagaos

Jul 6, 2011
OK so I was running ROM manager for the first time....and I did "flash clockwork mod recovery" followed by "backup current ROM." What ensued was my phone immediately rebooting, getting stuck on the samsung logo screen.

So what's the deal? Can someone please tell me how to fix this!

hoppermi

Feb 7, 2011
OK so I was running ROM manager for the first time....and I did "flash clockwork mod recovery" followed by "backup current ROM." What ensued was my phone immediately rebooting, getting stuck on the samsung logo screen.

So what's the deal? Can someone please tell me how to fix this!

You can flash the Factory EE4 found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1172182

That will fix about anything. And don't use ROM Manager, as it is not Samsung friendly.

kelmar13

Nov 30, 2009
SWFL
Correct, ROM Manager doesn't play nice with our phones.

You can DL any of the stock tar files and use Odin to flash them and be good to go! Try THIS ONE

Reactions: kagaos

kagaos

Jul 6, 2011

You can DL any of the stock tar files and use Odin to flash them and be good to go! Try THIS ONE

Sorry, I was going to reply the other day to tell you how grateful I was because this totally fixed it, but for what ever reason I couldn't reply even after refreshing the page due to invalid token or something.

Anyways, THANK YOU!

I hate to go off topic, but I do have another question. Is there any way to reserve some of the SD card memory for use as RAM? Kind of the same way you can use a USB drive as extra ram on Windows.

blarrick

Jun 26, 2011
North Hollywood
Does anyone know the requirements a phone has to meet to use rom manager? I was sort of hoping the charge could use the highly praised app

Beamed from my Droid Charge using the XDA premium app

Baddude8

Dec 25, 2011
Does this method works for any phone?

I have a T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 4G. I did install the ROM Manager but I didn't do anything other than rooting it as there's not custom ROM for this phone yet.
It's stuck on the front Samsung Exhibit 4G logo and won't go any further. Please help me fix it. I got it as a gift and have no receipt so no repair from Samsung. Which file should I get to fix it?
Download - PIT File
Direct Download - ED1
Direct Download - ED2
Download thread - EE4
Download thread - EP4

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

JihadSquad

Oct 5, 2011
Madison, WI
xdaforums.com
I have a T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 4G. I did install the ROM Manager but I didn't do anything other than rooting it as there's not custom ROM for this phone yet.
It's stuck on the front Samsung Exhibit 4G logo and won't go any further. Please help me fix it. I got it as a gift and have no receipt so no repair from Samsung. Which file should I get to fix it?
Download - PIT File
Direct Download - ED1
Direct Download - ED2
Download thread - EE4
Download thread - EP4

Thanks for any help.

You are in the wrong forum. This is for the Samsung Droid charge, not the exhibit 4g. Please don't try to flash anything from here as it will only make the situation worse.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.