Beats audio + Alsa + AudioFXwidget - all you need for beautiful sound and real BASS!

Search This thread

hackerxx

Jan 8, 2012
Singapore
hey guys I olredy have beats audio libs I assume I can flash this without removing them first?

I wanna ask which music player you guys using or think is good ? any third party? or the cm7 one ?? I want a decent player .... I did used poweramp though but need suggestions for the best one... and thanks for this lovetz

Not sure about the audio libs but try n7player. It rocks!!:)

Bidalos

Apr 22, 2012
I've installed this one for my SGA
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1559978

... and I want to install yours. How do I uninstall the previous one? Or do I just flash it over this one you provide?

Now that I read carefully, it was for SGY.... not for SGA. Strange, my SGA still works great.

EDIT: I'll make a clean CM7 intallation.

EDIT2: I installed your library + AudioFXWidget + Poweramp. I only activated the Bass from the Widget and use custon equalizer from Poweramp and the result is just mindblowing!!!

Last edited:

jangs_momoi

Jan 9, 2012
Cebu
can you tell me, the difference between dsp manager and this? please?... is beat audio much better?

i rarely use cm7 based roms. i prefer stock based. imho this is better. you can always backup and then flash this to see for yourself. if things arent the way you expected you can always revert to your back up.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi! All you know about Beats audio engine, but all version for SGA on our forum are old and obsolete.
    So I want to introduce you to...

Beats audio engine + Alsa + AudioFXwidget​
    Includes governed by ALSA.

for all ROM`s, but make backup first!!!

Thanks to RockoDev for (MOD)Beats Audio(2.3+up)
    Thanks to contradictor from 4pda for experiments and new version with instruction, I`m only combined his update with Alsa in one file.

How to:
    0. First of all delete or freeze your DSP manager app!
    1. Download files attached and copy them to your SD card.
    2. Reboot to CWM and make backup!
    3. Mount data, mount system, install beats_by_contradictor_V2.07_Alsa.zip update.
    4. Reboot. First boot will take some time, not afraid - it is normal)
    5. Install com.namakerorin.audiofxwidget.apk or download it from Google Play - it is free.
    6. Start audiofxwidget and choose "Dialog" option in Select mode section. Choose 40% transparency (later you can change this parametr as you want to).
    7. Disable any other equalizers in your player.
    8. Add audiofxwidget to your Android Home Screen and choose EQ and BASS you prefer.

Enjoy the music!​

P.S. if you prefer another Equalizer app, you can use yours instead of audiofxwidget.
    Save for later.
    Exactly what i wanted!
    Its great!!
    Awesome BASS!
    Confirmed it works for all CM 7.2 based roms :)
    Thanks again! :)
    Looks great. Beats Audio!

Gonna try it out, though the Ace already has quite good sound.

Haha if youre saying that.. you havent heard true sound quality. Samsung Sounds = ****! SGA Sounds = ****tier! :p
    Thats why we are trying so hard to make it better :D
    thank u !! epic dubstep are now so awesome !!