[Q] Missing Hancom and Magazine UI widgets

Search This thread

kevfenton

Feb 11, 2014
I have a new UK version Note Pro 12. 2. Despite Hancom Office being shown in the app manager list I can't find a way to launch? I can only launch Hancom Viewer? Also, although I have seen in various reviews online several varied widgets available to use in the Magazine UI home pages, I am restricted to a handful of mainly Samsung widgets? Any ideas? Thanks...

abarthcoupe

Feb 12, 2014
Same here, only the viewer and not the complete office suite. Also sidesync doesn't work and for remote pc i have to type ctrl+alt+del to sign on wich isn't possible with the keyboard. I sent a mail to samsung hoping for an answer

abarthcoupe

Feb 12, 2014
Just had a call from samsung.it seems that in a few days there is an update that should put the full hancom office app on the notepro . So wait and see

extrememonkey

Oct 13, 2010
The update will be coming any day niw apparently - they released with the most stable version of kit kat that they had for UK release.

This has since been cleaned up and extras added ready for Worldwide release - will apparently include the ability for non Samsung Apps being able to write to the external micro sd, a semi redesign of magazine ux, full Hancom and a few other minor issues fixed. The US model should have all this on release - which was yesterday (14th Feb)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app