s2 plus gt-i9105 slow 63,49 GB memory

Search This thread

madara92

Nov 9, 2013
Hi

he cellphone is very slow, space used: 63,48 GB and i have a microsd 32 gb and the 8 gb of memory internal

when I reset the cell phone quickly filled ram memory

kaZ1ikc.png

AvUC7Gj.png

ichmagpopcorn

Jan 15, 2014
I bet your gallery app causes this high memory amount... Just delete its data your pics and Videos will stay safe... Nevertheless this isnt a solution for your speed problem

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

Reactions: madara92

madara92

Nov 9, 2013
I bet your gallery app causes this high memory amount... Just delete its data your pics and Videos will stay safe... Nevertheless this isnt a solution for your speed problem

is true, is the gallery. Now i delete the data and the memory is now normal, thanks.

Also you're right, the same RAM memory what I have done is to turn off 3g and low the memory 680 to 470 sometimes

ferasoo

Jan 16, 2011
Damascus
the problem will appears again .. I disabled gallery app .. and installed another gallery app "quick pic" .. but when you disable the samsung gallery app then you will cant inter gallery from samsung camera app and cant sit pic for lock screen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.