[THEME] Paranoid Platinum + UI + Lock [Paranoid Android 2.99-b9-25DEC][Nordpolcamper]

Search This thread

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg

this is a porject I have been working on for some time now and I would like to share it with you. Its called Paranoid Platinum and as the name suggests its exclusively for the Paranoid Android ROM from molesarecoming.

paranoidplatinumpresumket.png

Its a WIP so it will grow bigger with time. Currently you get what you see on the preview above. Coming feature will include a more comprehensive system theming and a custom homescreen layout.
Since its not finished yet the zip contains a preview theme, which can be understand as a BETA build.
When you flash this I noticed, that sometimes my hybrid settings wouldnt work anymore. Multiple relfashing did solve that, but it eventually it came back. So be aware that this might occur to you aswell, but which isnt that much as a drawback, since those errors wont occur in the future anymore hopefully ;)

1opigx.png
2wnf8u.png
31tdeg.png
4r8e63.png

5vlf37.png
6hedv7.png
7wriww.png
8h7ehv.png

-19.12.2012: initial release of a preview build

Plz always confirm you have the correct version for your ROM!!!! After that just flash via TWRP or CWM

If you like my work, plz hit the Thanks-Button ;)

Last edited:

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg
Ok on this post you will be able to get some information about the UI and the lockscreen.

platinumuilockwlczd.png

At first here is the rar-file you will need:

Platinum UI + Lock

extract that und use the files as they should be used.

The Lockscreen is a modified version of the Sense3 Widgetlocker Lockscreen, so you will need to have Widgetlocker installed. After that just put the zip file in data/com.tesla-something/themes and you can select it when you add a slider. The image files for the sliders should be on your device when you want to change them.

The rest should be very obvious. Install the UCCW files (you will need UCCW for that) and add them to you homescreen. I am using NOVA Launcher (Grid 7x6) and let my Widgets overlap each other, which is needed to correctly position the clock and the date.
The UI is for 2 homescreens. The circle on the left or the right already have the icons on them, just put the correct app in that spot and make it invisible with the transparent png file.

That should do the trick. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and if you like this, plz hit my Thanks Button! ;)

Last edited:

AcidGhost

Feb 29, 2012
E:cant copy META -INF/com/google/android/update-binary
installation aborded for me

ExMM

Jul 3, 2010
Japan
Its a pity, awesome theme but not working for me (installation aborted). I am on the latest Paranoid 2.99 Beta 8.

cruizgaray

Dec 15, 2011
LG G8X ThinQ
I was waiting for your theme since you mentioned it in the Nexus thread. I downloaded and successfully installed the mediafire file, but two things have happened:

1) The theme haven't changed.

2) The Paranoidandroid settings stopped working.

I am using Paranoidandroid 2.99 beta 8 rom with Franco r15 kernel.

Best regards

trol0lo

Oct 3, 2011
This doesn't really work for me.
The wallpaper of the launcher isn't shown properly , it's merely 5px wide and only seen on the left of the screen.
The leftover of the background is black.

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg
I was waiting for your theme since you mentioned it in the Nexus thread. I downloaded and successfully installed the mediafire file, but two things have happened:

1) The theme haven't changed.

2) The Paranoidandroid settings stopped working.

I am using Paranoidandroid 2.99 beta 8 rom with Franco r15 kernel.

Best regards

Yep that is mentioned on the OP. reflashing the rom and theme seems to solve that shortly, but not permanently. In future releases I hope I can fix it, since I am looking for the problem already and I have some clues.
When you say the theme havent changed, what do you mean? Settings contact and phone should be different

will it work with tabui too? Or is it meant for phone and phablet mode?

I jjust got the files for Tab UI ready....atleast most of them I hope and I will include them soon

There you are Nordpol, now the real theming is starting ;)

Thx^^ Over the coming days I hope to get some spare time and work on the theme to make it a little more pleasant^^

This doesn't really work for me.
The wallpaper of the launcher isn't shown properly , it's merely 5px wide and only seen on the left of the screen.
The leftover of the background is black.

Ähm.....there is no wallpaper included and there is now reason why that would be happening. Are you sure that you have Paranoid Android 2.99.71 on your device?

Reactions: cruizgaray

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

this is a porject I have been working on for some time now and I would like to share it with you. Its called Paranoid Platinum and as the name suggests its exclusively for the Paranoid Android ROM from molesarecoming.

paranoidplatinumpresumket.png

Its a WIP so it will grow bigger with time. Currently you get what you see on the preview above. Coming feature will include a more comprehensive system theming and a custom homescreen layout.
    Since its not finished yet the zip contains a preview theme, which can be understand as a BETA build.
    When you flash this I noticed, that sometimes my hybrid settings wouldnt work anymore. Multiple relfashing did solve that, but it eventually it came back. So be aware that this might occur to you aswell, but which isnt that much as a drawback, since those errors wont occur in the future anymore hopefully ;)

1opigx.png
    2wnf8u.png
    31tdeg.png
    4r8e63.png

5vlf37.png
    6hedv7.png
    7wriww.png
    8h7ehv.png

-19.12.2012: initial release of a preview build

Plz always confirm you have the correct version for your ROM!!!! After that just flash via TWRP or CWM

If you like my work, plz hit the Thanks-Button ;)
    Ok on this post you will be able to get some information about the UI and the lockscreen.

platinumuilockwlczd.png

At first here is the rar-file you will need:

Platinum UI + Lock

extract that und use the files as they should be used.

The Lockscreen is a modified version of the Sense3 Widgetlocker Lockscreen, so you will need to have Widgetlocker installed. After that just put the zip file in data/com.tesla-something/themes and you can select it when you add a slider. The image files for the sliders should be on your device when you want to change them.

The rest should be very obvious. Install the UCCW files (you will need UCCW for that) and add them to you homescreen. I am using NOVA Launcher (Grid 7x6) and let my Widgets overlap each other, which is needed to correctly position the clock and the date.
    The UI is for 2 homescreens. The circle on the left or the right already have the icons on them, just put the correct app in that spot and make it invisible with the transparent png file.

That should do the trick. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and if you like this, plz hit my Thanks Button! ;)
    this is how a widgetlocker lockscreen theme could look like :

platinumwithlockscreeqkjc8.png
    Ok guys sry for my lack of updating, but university is currently hard on me, and moles isnt making it easier with blessing us with a new build every few days.
    I am finished with my exams on the 19th you will have a build after that , sry
    AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ****in finally!!!!! After nearly 5 hours of trial and error and some very strong words towards my laptop and my phone, I know have a framework-res.apk that is modded AND does leave the hybrid settings functional.
    I will upload the build for 2.99-15DEC in the next hours. Thanks for your patience