[New CHT2.0 Widget][Project: Drawer Widgets][Updated 11/20/11][Side Versions Ready]

Search This thread

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi XDA Family,

Based on the great DreamTeam's DT_SimClock Widget, I've made this new CHT2.0 Jdpla AppsDrawer Widget (the six one of many I hope to make) and I'd like to share it with you guys in this great family that still believing in WinMo.

r0582p.png

The Jdpla AppsDrawer widget is the first one of 3 drawer series (pending ToolsDrawer and GamesDrawer, which are coming soon:D). The widget is basically a drawer to keep shortcut-icons to programs you want to have at hand, when you press the drawer a pop-up window is shown with your programs. The widget is a Standalone widget so it should be compatible with any other CHT widget and fully CHTS integration. You can storage up to 13 different programs and includes a setting icon, by pressing on it you get access to a pop-up menu setting window, where you can make quick setting changes.

Installation:

Download and Install the CHT2.0 Jdpla AppsDrawer Widget .cab in DEVICE memory.

Soft reset.

CHT Menu> edit mode> add widget > AppsDrawer.

Enjoy!

Uninstallation:

CHT Menu> edit mode> add widget > AppsDrawer > Unchek (Dissable the widget) and

Go to Setting > Application > Remove programs > select Jdpl@ Jdpla AppsDrawer > click Remove > Soft reset device.

Disclaimer:

Manila/Sense on many (cooked and stock) ROMs with many versions is sometimes very fragile, So you install this on your own risk, bla, bla, bla ...Please, make a backup before installing!
I have tested the widget in my HTC HD2 and it works fine, I hope it works well on yours too.
Feedback is much appreciated.

Credits & thanks:

Credits must go to Poyensa for his great thread "HOW TO MAKE A CHT WIDGET" and all his help, Gracias Maestro.

Special Thanks to Dunc, Nordpolcamper , JHML and Micjenks for sharing so beautiful graphic.

Thanks to Co0kieMonster, MichelDiamond, the CHT2.0.Team & the Dream Team.

Enjoy!

...and stay tuning 'coz more are coming soon :D

Here we go again:D

Tools and Games Drawers are ready for enjoy ;)

t7keo7.png

See you soon :D

Last edited:

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
The Jdpla AppsDrawer widget is the first one of 3 drawer series (pending ToolsDrawer and GamesDrawer, which are coming soon). The widget is basically a drawer to keep shortcut-icons to programs you want to have at hand, when you press the drawer a pop-up window is shown with your programs. The widget is a Standalone widget so it should be compatible with any other CHT widget and fully CHTS integration.

Thankyou so much javier, this is great news and brings even more possibilities of customization our homepages. Now we can place the quick-links to our fav app/games/tools any where, also left & right. Congrats for a good work!

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi Guys,

Thanks for feed-backing my friends, I'm glad you like it :D

@ Victor, Yes Maestro, I really hate to wasting my time scrolling down/up to find an app in the start menu :mad: now we get it with just one click :D

@ Palokm, I'm sorry my friend but I really don't understood what you write :confused:

@ Jmart518, you're absolutely right...I always wanna have something like this, I think its very practical and useful ;)

The GamesDrawer and ToolsDrawer are already done and working perfectly... but I need to tester them little more time... so I hope to release them tomorrow :cool:

Best regards ;)

Reactions: ezzie

el_lo

Jun 25, 2007
You did it again ;) Thank you ! Now we can put our quicklinks where we want and only on the pages we want !

jmart518

Mar 30, 2009
Albuquerque
Hey R^7Z, it is actually very easy to change the Apps background. Just create a new image named AppsDrawer_ClockBG_Day.png (It may need to be the same dimensions: 480x80) and drop it in the windows directory. Not sure about launching from a softkey.

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Thank you jdpla great work :)

Just a bit difficult to move, open and close it, just till you get used to. But is the right size of the side label.

Attachments

• 2011-11-20_10-15-19-PM.jpeg
    2011-11-20_10-15-19-PM.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Reactions: jdpl@

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
You are more than welcome Maestro ;)

You're right, at beginning its a little difficult to play with it but when you get some practice it is just so easy :D....and as you said, that is the right size for the side labels...bigger doesn't looks good.

Thanks for feed-backing my friend :cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi XDA Family,

Based on the great DreamTeam's DT_SimClock Widget, I've made this new CHT2.0 Jdpla AppsDrawer Widget (the six one of many I hope to make) and I'd like to share it with you guys in this great family that still believing in WinMo.

r0582p.png

The Jdpla AppsDrawer widget is the first one of 3 drawer series (pending ToolsDrawer and GamesDrawer, which are coming soon:D). The widget is basically a drawer to keep shortcut-icons to programs you want to have at hand, when you press the drawer a pop-up window is shown with your programs. The widget is a Standalone widget so it should be compatible with any other CHT widget and fully CHTS integration. You can storage up to 13 different programs and includes a setting icon, by pressing on it you get access to a pop-up menu setting window, where you can make quick setting changes.

Installation:

Download and Install the CHT2.0 Jdpla AppsDrawer Widget .cab in DEVICE memory.

Soft reset.

CHT Menu> edit mode> add widget > AppsDrawer.

Enjoy!

Uninstallation:

CHT Menu> edit mode> add widget > AppsDrawer > Unchek (Dissable the widget) and

Go to Setting > Application > Remove programs > select Jdpl@ Jdpla AppsDrawer > click Remove > Soft reset device.

Disclaimer:

Manila/Sense on many (cooked and stock) ROMs with many versions is sometimes very fragile, So you install this on your own risk, bla, bla, bla ...Please, make a backup before installing!
    I have tested the widget in my HTC HD2 and it works fine, I hope it works well on yours too.
    Feedback is much appreciated.

Credits & thanks:

Credits must go to Poyensa for his great thread "HOW TO MAKE A CHT WIDGET" and all his help, Gracias Maestro.

Special Thanks to Dunc, Nordpolcamper , JHML and Micjenks for sharing so beautiful graphic.

Thanks to Co0kieMonster, MichelDiamond, the CHT2.0.Team & the Dream Team.

Enjoy!

...and stay tuning 'coz more are coming soon :D

Here we go again:D

Tools and Games Drawers are ready for enjoy ;)

t7keo7.png

See you soon :D
    Je je je.....side versions :D

wloh07.png

Let me know if you guys like them and I will do it for you:cool:

Here we go my friends...Side Versions

14kjh36.png

Very Important: Before install the new Side Versions you have to uninstall previous one.

Enjoy!
    Thanks guys for comment, I'm glad you like it. ;)

New stuff on post #1 and #2, check out :D
    The Jdpla AppsDrawer widget is the first one of 3 drawer series (pending ToolsDrawer and GamesDrawer, which are coming soon). The widget is basically a drawer to keep shortcut-icons to programs you want to have at hand, when you press the drawer a pop-up window is shown with your programs. The widget is a Standalone widget so it should be compatible with any other CHT widget and fully CHTS integration.

Thankyou so much javier, this is great news and brings even more possibilities of customization our homepages. Now we can place the quick-links to our fav app/games/tools any where, also left & right. Congrats for a good work!
    Ok Maestro,

I'm still working on graphics, not happy with them yet but it will be ready very soon :D

Thanks for feed-backing Amigo!