[leak] [rom] ics 4.0 i9220zclp1

Search This thread

gominolo2002

Dec 25, 2010
Madrid
Hello

I'm no sure but before only have the English keyboard, now I installs a fully Swype in multi language, now I have Spanish keyboard and English with Swype.

529f12dd-745c-64f0.jpg

529f12dd-7469-5a57.jpg

529f12dd-748a-874a.jpg

529f12dd-7499-295c.jpg

Enviado desde mi GT-I9220 usando Tapatalk

mburrieza

Feb 18, 2008
Hi

Someone know how I use latitude without gps activated?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9220 usando Tapatalk

Its working for me if I am not connected to Wifi. In Edge, GPRS or 3G I get a position without the GPS enabled, but when I am connected to Wifi I can´t get a lock without the GPS enabled. If you look in the settings, the option to get location from wifi is not even present. I guess that its because it is forbidden in china.

This is happening in all the ICS Rom I´ve tested (Except for the imilka AOSP rom that have other serious bugs like no video recording or playback in HD).

Reactions: gominolo2002

mburrieza

Feb 18, 2008
Hello,

I follow your steps, nothing. Only have geolocation with gps :S Thank U very much!

I changed gps.conf from north-america.pool.ntp.org to south-america.pool.ntp.org
In your case you should change to europe.pool.ntp.org or es.pool.ntp.org

The file is located under /system/etc and can be edited with root explorer or any root file editor. After that reset and should work faster.

To check if AGPS is working there is an app GPS Status: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.eclipsim.gpsstatus2&hl=en
With this app you can force a download of the current A-GPS info and other GPS related stuff.

Reactions: gominolo2002

Ayush770

Dec 31, 2011
Mumbai
www.facebook.com

code72

Jun 1, 2005
This one is safe, flashed it a couple of times and went back to GB without any problems.

And BTW, it wasn't Abyss kernel, but Angelom's stock rooted ICS (Abyss is GB).

Why on i9220LP1 - N7000 - ICS - REPACK tar 's thread there is "don't flash" in red and links are removed? Is it based on Angelom's kernel? I ask this because i was on that rom and it worked fawlessy but after read many problems i went back to GB. Now i'd like to come back to ICS (touchwiz based) without big risks.

jon3sh

Sep 17, 2009
Why on i9220LP1 - N7000 - ICS - REPACK tar 's thread there is "don't flash" in red and links are removed? Is it based on Angelom's kernel? I ask this because i was on that rom and it worked fawlessy but after read many problems i went back to GB. Now i'd like to come back to ICS (touchwiz based) without big risks.

Flash it and dont change the kernel just stay with cf root kernel. You can also flash ics base roms after flashing this one to add some flavours and again dont flash or change the kernel. :D

Reactions: qwerty875

rbacosta

Jul 31, 2005
Marikina
Just a quick question, I'm about to flash to ICS, but I'm concerned regarding what steps would be needed to flash back to a NAND backup of my DXLC2 GB. I read that I need to flash the abyss kernel to be able to go back to GB. Is this right? TIA!

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
Reactions: rbacosta

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
Is anyone else getting a lockscreen freeze? This happens to me all the time GB or ICS. Its basically when I go to unlock the phone and it doesn't respond but I can see the phone is still active and stuff. Music would keep playing or the sign or battery indicator still changes. Pressing power only dims the screen and not shut it off.

Top Liked Posts