[Q] Unlock bootloader of SE live

Search This thread

pedrorubster

Dec 27, 2011
Android
Hi guys! I was searching ROM's to my phone and appears most off all need Unlocked bootloader... I canto do it by the official site Becouse I have the option setted to no... I tried S1TOOL, but I can't enter in fastboot! Please help!

My S1TOOL log : http://pastebin.com/XSDQ2iVf

PS: I have my simcard locked to TMN, Portugal!

Sent from my WT19i using XDA

Haltlos

Aug 26, 2011
Zwickau
Wotanserver charges 14.99 € including 2 free Firmware Updates, FastGSM 19.99 USD. The FastGSM Service requires short circuit TP to GND so you have to open your Phone and remove the sticker under the battery.

I would prefer wotanserver.

Reactions: pedrorubster

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
Wotanserver charges 14.99 € including 2 free Firmware Updates, FastGSM 19.99 USD. The FastGSM Service requires short circuit TP to GND so you have to open your Phone and remove the sticker under the battery.

hi..thanks for the answer..i have network lock to TMN PORTUGAL too..can i use wotanserver securely?? sure they unlock my network?? i never used that so im a little concern..and if something goes wrong,they consumer support help us? thanks in advance.:)

Reactions: joshfire2007

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
Indeed, as said, you need to use paid method, which will remove network lock, enable fastboot and patch the bootloader at once.

Just getting network lock from operator will not enable fastboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To unlock bootloader first you have to remove network lock

hi..thanks for the answer..i have network lock to TMN PORTUGAL too..can i use wotanserver securely?? sure they unlock my network?? i never used that so im a little concern..and if something goes wrong,they consumer support help us? thanks in advance.:)
    If you unlock the warranty of the phone will be voided.
    Don't know if wotan server gives proper support or not.