LG Tone Infinim

Search This thread

JJ2525

Sep 29, 2012
Has there been any word on the release of this? I haven't seen anything at all for about a month. Thanks

gbert15

Jun 4, 2010
Would like to know too! Definitely want to get this soon! :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

Semantics

Nov 30, 2009
These are available in AT&T stores now, though its cheaper to get them on eBay right now due to not having to pay tax. They seem to be sold out online, but they are in stock in every AT&T store in my area for 149.00. They are awesome, by the way. Great sound and great design. I had the 730's and these are so much better in every way, especially when running/working out.

Reactions: alexninjam2

soundneedle

Dec 7, 2010
Los Angeles
Also have these and the prior top model. The new ones sound worse due to lack of bass and overall fullness. Also no noise cancellation. Bummer. They've also bigger and harder to fit under my work dress shirt. Only thing good is the retractable cables.

Swizzle82

Dec 20, 2013
Texas
Picked mine up today and not impressed. I like the design, it lays flatter than my 730's did and doesn't twist around my neck when I do any leaning over. The retractable wires are great I'm impressed with the overall design and functionality. What I'm not impressed with is the sound quality. My 730's are way louder and have more bass. Even with the built in equalizer on the infinum they are not better sounding. Trying to decide if I'm going to return them. At $160 after tax I'm not too too pleased.

Swizzle82

Dec 20, 2013
Texas
I installed viper it helped a little with the bass. I haven't used power amp in a while might have to bring it back..

Edit: Power amp sounds even worse. I don't know kinda starting to like the headset.

Last edited:

Swizzle82

Dec 20, 2013
Texas
Well after a day of owning these I'm becoming more pleased. While the bass might not be as heavy as I like they're overall pretty clear. Anyone else that owns these know if the call and/or music button are supposed to blink at all? I was under the impression they were supposed to blink red..

cloud92

May 23, 2012
I love mine. As soon as I found the equalizer setting and I changed the setting it sounds amazing. I just love them and the sound and I am an audiophile. The ONLY thing is now it turns on and off on its own. It is really annoying. Im going to go get it switched outn other than that I ABSOLUTELY love them for movies, games and music. Some people are leaving ignorant bad reviews o n other sites of it. Have they looked at the manual? Thats what I did. Also the red ring buttons around the buttons not lighting up was a little bit of a disappointment. But I'll live lol

Picked mine up today and not impressed. I like the design, it lays flatter than my 730's did and doesn't twist around my neck when I do any leaning over. The retractable wires are great I'm impressed with the overall design and functionality. What I'm not impressed with is the sound quality. My 730's are way louder and have more bass. Even with the built in equalizer on the infinum they are not better sounding. Trying to decide if I'm going to return them. At $160 after tax I'm not too too pleased.

Swizzle82

Dec 20, 2013
Texas
Like I said they've grown on me quite a bit. I contacted Lg about the red lights. They said they're supposed to light up and suggested I return them for exchange. I did so and the new ones don't blink either. Neither did the service reps at the store. So I don't know if Lg has no clue or we all got defective devices, I think the first option is the case.

Arya99

Mar 25, 2011
I have been using the hsb-700 model for at least 4 years and the are still working fine. But this looks like it would be a nice upgrade. The retractable wires would solve my one dislike on the 700, and better sound is always good! I'll have to put them on my wishlist.

xenuprime

Feb 20, 2011
I loved the sound on mine, but the retraction mechanism stuck a couple of times in the first few days. I don't think the red actually lights up like the picture on the box. One of the "features" is that the light is not as annoying as it used to be and it was put on the inside of the headset.

I returned them and picked up the 750's. The sound (bass included) is comparable, but not as clear at higher volumes. Also, the earbuds on the 900's were perfect. They are the same size (IMO) as the 700's and fit perfect in my ear. The 750 earbuds are way too big.

So, now I am debating going back to the 900's because they have the best combination of sound and comfort. I'll just have to get a 3 year, $15 squaretrade warranty to cover the thin wires and mechanism.

Swizzle82

Dec 20, 2013
Texas
About to be on my fourth pair of these. The second pairs right earbud quit working after two weeks. Now the third pairs play/pause and track slider arent working properly. Just got off the phone with Lg and theyre going to replace them again. I just hope this isnt an ongoing issue with these. Hope this pair will be my last.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are available in AT&T stores now, though its cheaper to get them on eBay right now due to not having to pay tax. They seem to be sold out online, but they are in stock in every AT&T store in my area for 149.00. They are awesome, by the way. Great sound and great design. I had the 730's and these are so much better in every way, especially when running/working out.