How many of you have ordered one?

Search This thread

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Hey guys, I pre ordered the lg g watch on day one, I was going to get the moto 360 but I wasn't prepared to wait so I brought this. Pretty excited :)

Anyone else pre ordered or just me? Haha

J

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

Dec 20, 2012
I pre-ordered with 1 day shipping, the extra $8 was worth it to me.

I still much prefer the Moto 360, but I figure since the release likely won't be for another month or more, I'll just hold on to the G Watch until the Moto 360, HTC, and Asus watches are all released this fall.

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
I pre-ordered with 1 day shipping, the extra $8 was worth it to me.

I still much prefer the Moto 360, but I figure since the release likely won't be for another month or more, I'll just hold on to the G Watch until the Moto 360, HTC, and Asus watches are all released this fall.

I didn't see an option for next day delivery ( I'm from the UK ) but when I ordered my nexus 4 it came within the next 2-3 days so I'm pretty happy :)

Glad to see this section of XDA is a little alive :p

J

I did and also did next day shipping but since next day is July 4 a holiday Google is refunding my shipping

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
I ordered one. I was going to wait until the 360 launched but I decided I needed an Android Wear device ASAP. :). I'm really excited.

I went with standard shipping as it expedited shipping wasn't worth it with the long weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

shotgunfool

Sep 13, 2008
Same here! Google doesn't count Saturday as a shipping day unfortunately so hopefully Monday :D

J

Although, if it being shipped Friday, It will be dispatched by Parcel Force so might potentially come on the Saturday, but should definitely be in my hands by Tuesday :)

jean.poub

Jun 11, 2009
I order a pack g3 with free g watch at darty France but I don't know if I will keep it or sell it. In fact I don't see what it does. Is it the perfect companion for a smartphone or just an useless gadget?

jophil2412

Jan 11, 2012
Bad Sassendorf
I order a pack g3 with free g watch at darty France but I don't know if I will keep it or sell it. In fact I don't see what it does. Is it the perfect companion for a smartphone or just an useless gadget?

Definitely a perfect companion. I have a smartwatch 2 at the moment and although it isn't as great as an android wear device it is by far not a useless gadget.
Will preorder a g watch as well although I wanted to wait for a 360 but I don't think I am able to resist (EDIT: Coudn't resist, preordered one)

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Last edited:
Reactions: jean.poub

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Although, if it being shipped Friday, It will be dispatched by Parcel Force so might potentially come on the Saturday, but should definitely be in my hands by Tuesday :)

Well it leaves the warehouse on Thursday the 4th. So fingers crossed it may even come Saturday? :eek:

Let's not get our hopes though, eh :p

lowlife546

Nov 15, 2009
I also ordered on day one and keep checking my email hoping they ship it out early. Been waiting for this every since the announcement. Actually liked the look of the samsung a little better, plus it was cheaper and had the heart rate sensor which sounded like a cool feature. So I debated canceling to switch to that but decided to stick with the LG. Did I make the right choice?

pathtologos

Mar 9, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I ordered one on day 1 and got next day shipping. I'm in the US and am concerned about the whole July 4th thing. Really disappointed actually. I'm hoping that it'll arrive Saturday. Crossing my fingers. Even so, Monday wouldn't be THAT horrible... Lol. I'm REALLY hoping we'll have development for the device. I'd love to see more apps run on it. Like YouTube, Twitter, and a whole lot more!

waxlabo

Jan 3, 2011
It is likely that they will ship before July 3rd. A lot of items have shipped before the ship date in the past with the Nexus devices and more.

shotgunfool

Sep 13, 2008
It is likely that they will ship before July 3rd. A lot of items have shipped before the ship date in the past with the Nexus devices and more.

If you read the writing carefully it actually reads -

"Dispatched from warehouse by 4 July."

To me that means it may be dispatched before the 4th, but the 4th will be the latest time it will be dispatched.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Definitely a perfect companion. I have a smartwatch 2 at the moment and although it isn't as great as an android wear device it is by far not a useless gadget.
    Will preorder a g watch as well although I wanted to wait for a 360 but I don't think I am able to resist (EDIT: Coudn't resist, preordered one)

Sent from my HTC One_M8
    how much is the shipping in the UK? I mean, from playstore. in US its $8.

It's £9.99

2-3 days shipping.
    I ordered mine on Friday after resisting for almost a day. Hope they do start to send them out before Friday...I'll be twitching nervously next week waiting for it.
    Damn....I ordered on the 25th as well, but still haven't received any kind of charge or notification

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app