[Q] L900 Note 2-Installtion aborted

Search This thread

unknowne

Dec 10, 2013
Omaha
I am currently running Classic Rom 4.3. i booted into Philz recovery and wiped Dalvik, cache, factory data reset, and clean to install a new Rom. I tried to install macksROM_Allstar 5.0 from the phones internal card in the download folder and received the following error:

FORMAT () EXPECTS 5 ARGS, GOT 3
E: ERROR IN DATA/MEDIA/0/DOWNLOAD/MACKSROM_ALLSTAR_5.0.ZIP
(STATUS 7)
INSTALLTION ABORTED
PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE

shuka325

Sep 7, 2010
MacksROM is 4.1.2. Can do it with Knox bootloader I don't think. Have to flash back

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
I am currently running Classic Rom 4.3. i booted into Philz recovery and wiped Dalvik, cache, factory data reset, and clean to install a new Rom. I tried to install macksROM_Allstar 5.0 from the phones internal card in the download folder and received the following error:

(STATUS 7)
INSTALLTION ABORTED

Let me guess you are using philz. You need version 6.07.9 not the newer ones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: unknowne

jplecher

Jan 16, 2011

(STATUS 7)
INSTALLTION ABORTED

Correct me if I'm wrong, you mentioned flash from your internal card? You should save your zip file in the external card then flash from it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

(STATUS 7)
    INSTALLTION ABORTED

Let me guess you are using philz. You need version 6.07.9 not the newer ones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app