HELP PLEASE IPMORTANT!!! SD Card shows no files Please Help Me

Search This thread

SLMI

Jan 31, 2012
Istanbul
Guys this topic is very important to me so please read entire text

Please help me, today on earlier hours my sd card unmounted and mounted again, at first I've not noticed any thing but now i noticed that some of my folders names are changed and it shows empty

For example i had the music folder and about 200 songs on sd card but now folder changed to "µUSIC" and it says folder is empty, the weird thing is nothing has been deleted, i mean folder is empty content is gone but still same free space on sd card, before this i had 2 gb of free space now i have 2 gb too, i think it's just corrupted or something weird happened with utorrent because all other folders starting with u, like note2 to µOTE2

so guys please help me, the gone files are very important for me i can't download them again please does somebody know how to fix this or recover these files

RubenGo

Aug 3, 2013
Are you try connect the phone to PC and take a look in the folders contain?
Sorry my bad english

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

maelfilk

Nov 17, 2010
Novosibirsk
Guys this topic is very important to me so please read entire text

Please help me, today on earlier hours my sd card unmounted and mounted again, at first I've not noticed any thing but now i noticed that some of my folders names are changed and it shows empty

For example i had the music folder and about 200 songs on sd card but now folder changed to "µUSIC" and it says folder is empty, the weird thing is nothing has been deleted, i mean folder is empty content is gone but still same free space on sd card, before this i had 2 gb of free space now i have 2 gb too, i think it's just corrupted or something weird happened with utorrent because all other folders starting with u, like note2 to µOTE2

so guys please help me, the gone files are very important for me i can't download them again please does somebody know how to fix this or recover these files

Install philz recovery and mount your phone to computer in it, maybe it should work. I had same issue just today after installing cyanogenmodx. Hopefully i had backup of previous rom and i could see all files in recovery.

SLMI

Jan 31, 2012
Istanbul
Are you try connect the phone to PC and take a look in the folders contain?
Sorry my bad english

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

I've no computer so i can't do it but I can try it today on my friends pc I'll post result when i do

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

SLMI

Jan 31, 2012
Istanbul
Install philz recovery and mount your phone to computer in it, maybe it should work. I had same issue just today after installing cyanogenmodx. Hopefully i had backup of previous rom and i could see all files in recovery.

I'll try and post result later bro thx for answer

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi