Potential Default XML file tweaks?

Search This thread

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
So in System/Customize/Acc/Default XML ,I've already played around with enough stuff, but it seems there are 2 that peak my interest that I'd like to know if I'm right about if anybody else knows about… towards the bottom I see enable minor quick settings, set to false… am I right to assume that setting this to true enables the horizontal quick settings?
And towards the top I see enable harman set to false…. Is setting this to true just gonna display the harman kardon icons in settings?
Like I said, anybody who may knows about these, please lemme know… also, anybody know the torch quick settings tile number???

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
Is this on stock Rom? I would say make a nandroid and try the changes one by one to see if they do anything. If something goofs up, you could always restore your backup

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
Is this on stock Rom? I would say make a nandroid and try the changes one by one to see if they do anything. If something goofs up, you could always restore your backup

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Yea stock rooted. Already made nandroid, already unlocked extreme power saver, regular power saver, music channel, quick settings tiles for all of those, boomsound, etc. Probably gonna try editing it more 2morrow. Still can't figure out which number is for the htc torch quick settings tile.. But I do have the actual htc torch installed so hopefully I'll find it eventually

brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire
Yea stock rooted. Already made nandroid, already unlocked extreme power saver, regular power saver, music channel, quick settings tiles for all of those, boomsound, etc. Probably gonna try editing it more 2morrow. Still can't figure out which number is for the htc torch quick settings tile.. But I do have the actual htc torch installed so hopefully I'll find it eventually
Exploring is the best way to learn. Like previously said, keep a nandroid or Rom handy in case something gets messed up. Some of these things may or may not work by changing it to true. There may be other additional files you need and possibly changes to SystemUI.apk, Prism.apk, framework-res.apk...to name a few. I'm sure you could hit up one of the Rom devs for tips.

Sent from my Lunar Ecliptic One.

Reactions: bdizzle1686

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
Exploring is the best way to learn. Like previously said, keep a nandroid or Rom handy in case something gets messed up. Some of these things may or may not work by changing it to true. There may be other additional files you need and possibly changes to SystemUI.apk, Prism.apk, framework-res.apk...to name a few. I'm sure you could hit up one of the Rom devs for tips.

Main reason I ask 1st if any1 knows is because nandroids have proven pretty unreliable for me. Last time I tried to restore 1 it failed and I had to start over from scratch

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
Figured I'd post for everyones knowledge, changing false to true after the line that says support minor quick settings will enable the horizontal quick settings. I did it manually because for some reason when I enable sense 6 toolbox I get constant "unfortunatley com.android.phone has stopped" ,still haven't figured out what's causing that.. N still haven't tried out enabling the support harman line yet… not sure if it'll cause conflicts with the fact that I already have boomsound enabled as well…

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.