JTAG pins

Search This thread

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
Anyone have picture for jtag pins for htc hd mini? If you realy want NAND boot please help me here!!! P.S. my device will be testing device :D

Last edited:

thefuse6509

Jul 13, 2011
www.wretch.cc
h t t p ://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/archive/t-1214699.html
(Remove the spaces above)
Does this link of any help to you?
Or the conclusion that this is no help, I'm sorry I just want to help out
sorry poor english and google Translate

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
BATFINK74, I think BMW is different than Mercedes:rolleyes:

thefuse6509, thanks, yes it is photon m.b but there no pins

Last edited:

milan7171

Aug 28, 2011
hi,do you find jtag pins for hd mini?
if you find jtag pins than can you nand boot?!!

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
No, but currently I got ~working nand driver (photon_nand.c) ... will try with mtd_utils to write to nand again. Also I implemented one code to kernel (using spl base) and I can write to device memory but after restarting phone all go back to previous state, it mean writing is only temporaly becouse it is not real adress (it is "after boot temp addr")! But I dumped whole nand, when opened nand in hex I see where is real "on chip" offset to spl, cid...etc addresses, so I will try again "but with mtd utils from photon Debian linux" to write to real address of the spl (to change rsa modulus inside). If I change rsa modulus inside spl we will be able signing own image and uploading to phone using gold card method but will not be able uploading original htc image!

Last edited:
Reactions: youkid90

milan7171

Aug 28, 2011
ok munjeni,i'm hope to you successful.
ever time you can nand boot,please uploade in xda while i use it too
thanks for your efforts

iPlasm

Feb 15, 2011
will not be able uploading original htc image!

Thanks Munjeni, but could you please explain more what this mean? :cool:
is it means we can't change htc WM roms, or it just the original Rom will be erased? if it this.. it's simple agian & we can go back to previous using another htc wm roms. :)

--
if you need helps> just write exactly your needs. :rolleyes:

something about jtag pins: (not sure): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=277374&page=12
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=756988&page=20

Last edited:
Reactions: draltus

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
I don't know what is inside aria but motherboard must be same like in pictures from your links! But there no pins, only I see pictures for photon inside. I need scheme or precisely location to jtag pins, understand?

Last edited:

Ciccius

May 8, 2010
Rome
The hardware part of two devices is similar

yes, you are right: HTC Aria is quite similar to HTC HD Mini...

but the device described in PDF is "[...] a General Purpose microprocessor CPU board powered by the Freescale MPC512x CPU family. [...] ARIA offers high flexibility, integrating a powerful FPGA on board which allows customers to extend the range of application adding IP cores and other customized interfaces.".

Simply another kind of electronic toy :)

iPlasm

Feb 15, 2011
oh, :eek: maybe I'm wrong...

why should this name Aria?? aghaghghe :mad: I thought it was HTC Aria!

anyway :D I think as I said before.. We must open new thread in General or someway, and to tell who have broken or unneeded htc HD mini, and show us the things we need.. Thankfully Of Course again :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts