[REQ][XT1032] Stock 4.4.3 CWM flashable ROM.

Search This thread

AgentChaos

Account currently disabled
Aug 4, 2012
GB
meettomy.site

sohan3421

Apr 21, 2014
Khulna
Redmi Note 8
Redmi Note 11

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
No, you need to use fastboot mode to install stock firmware. it will wipe everything from the device. then you can install custom recovery and root. then back it up in the recovery. that is the only way.
Some one need the back up cause they are in GPE 4.4.4 and cant revert back with fastboot :( as i understand that request

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

AgentChaos

Aug 4, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Some one need the back up cause they are in GPE 4.4.4 and cant revert back with fastboot :( as i understand that request

yes you can revert back, because I have done it many times.

if your bootloader is updated to the latest version, you can still go back to 4.4.2 even if the bootloader is from 4.4.4.

you just have to skip this step

Code:
fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img

Reactions: windylawyer.1712

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội

if your bootloader is updated to the latest version, you can still go back to 4.4.2 even if the bootloader is from 4.4.4.

Code:

Are u sure abt that?
Many people out there, they have half-brick devices cause they try do down grade from 4.4.4 to 4.4.2 GPE.
People say that the fastboot doesnt work and the partition is different
if u are sure, u can make a clean thread, and help many people survive :highfive::highfive::highfive:

AgentChaos

Aug 4, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Are u sure abt that?
Many people out there, they have half-brick devices cause they try do down grade from 4.4.4 to 4.4.2 GPE.
People say that the fastboot doesnt work and the partition is different
if u are sure, u can make a clean thread, and help many people survive :highfive::highfive::highfive:

Of course I am sure. I done this myself. I am back to Moto stock firmware. I tried GPE but HDR mode was missing in the camera app.
and no Audio Effects (DSP Manager). But it is possible to go back to 4.4.2 from 4.4.4 but you have to skip the motoboot image file. that is the bootloader. you cant downgrade the bootloader.

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
Of course I am sure. I done this myself. I am back to Moto stock firmware. I tried GPE but HDR mode was missing in the camera app.
and no Audio Effects (DSP Manager). But it is possible to go back to 4.4.2 from 4.4.4 but you have to skip the motoboot image file. that is the bootloader. you cant downgrade the bootloader.
Which version moto G you have? Cause i'm affraid of the defference of partition in GPE and the stock 4.4.2 can cause issue!
I'm using xt1033.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Btw, u should make a thread ;) many people will appreciate that :D

AgentChaos

Aug 4, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Which version moto G you have? Cause i'm affraid of the defference of partition in GPE and the stock 4.4.2 can cause issue!
I'm using xt1033.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Btw, u should make a thread ;) many people will appreciate that :D

I have XT1032 and you can go back to stock 4.4.2 for XT1033, because XT1033 has 4.4.4 update as well.

Why are you running GPE for XT1033 in the first place?

I have converted from GPE to Stock Motorola firmware and had no issues with partition. so obviously you are doing something wrong.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code: