[Q] how to disbale wifi optimization in Samsung Galaxy S4

Search This thread

faisalpdk1

Jan 25, 2014
how to disable wifi optimization in Samsung Galaxy S4 kindly any help , i am getting again and again error this network has been disconnected you need to sign in again.
thanks

pathslug

Jul 4, 2011
how to disable wifi optimization in Samsung Galaxy S4 kindly any help , i am getting again and again error this network has been disconnected you need to sign in again.
thanks

type *#0011# in your dial pad screen and you will get to ServiceMode. Just top the settings touch pad button to the left of home button and select WIFI. Turn off the wifi. I believe that should help. This is a new security and firmware policy that is crapping out wifi connectivity for power saving.

Personally i hated it. :):good:

Reactions: theunderling

faisalpdk1

Jan 25, 2014
type *#0011# in your dial pad screen and you will get to ServiceMode. Just top the settings touch pad button to the left of home button and select WIFI. Turn off the wifi. I believe that should help. This is a new security and firmware policy that is crapping out wifi connectivity for power saving.

Thanks for Reply , But sir still i am getting same issue , either there is any seloution to remove this security policy is it possible to format the mobile and get old setting .thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks