Screen battery drainage on KK

Search This thread

cidlover

Oct 30, 2013
Parkersburg
I need to know if the screen on my SGSII can be fixed to stop the minor battery drainage. I've been infected by this since I've rooted and ROMed my phone from stock 2.3.6 gingerbread. Now I've been on CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC3 and that was the only ROM that saved my battery but since then the screen kinda hates me or something.

Here's my battery chart.

I don't mean to be annoying about having a Kit Kat ROM and complain about battery issues because I'm running SOKP 4.4.2 now.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398615723113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398615723113.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: creepyncrawly

creepyncrawly

Sep 3, 2010
I need to know if the screen on my SGSII can be fixed to stop the minor battery drainage. I've been infected by this since I've rooted and ROMed my phone from stock 2.3.6 gingerbread. Now I've been on CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC3 and that was the only ROM that saved my battery but since then the screen kinda hates me or something.

Here's my battery chart.

I don't mean to be annoying about having a Kit Kat ROM and complain about battery issues because I'm running SOKP 4.4.2 now.

The screen drains the battery when it is on. That would be the same from rom to rom, as far as I know. If you are getting more drain on one rom than another, it is most likely due to some application running in the background, or wake locks, etc. Please see this thread for information on how to diagnose and fix battery drain issues.

cidlover

Oct 30, 2013
Parkersburg
Thanks for the tip, but i do know weather to wait to more KK ROMS in the future or flash back down to a JB ROM myself, I like KK ROMS so far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here's my battery chart.

The screen drains the battery when it is on. That would be the same from rom to rom, as far as I know. If you are getting more drain on one rom than another, it is most likely due to some application running in the background, or wake locks, etc. Please see this thread for information on how to diagnose and fix battery drain issues.

Here's my battery chart.