[JB4.3-FTF] Xperia V (LT25i) 9.2.A.2.5 (1268-5967_Customized_Germany)*RELEASED*

Search This thread

steveboss

Apr 4, 2012
Bratislava
www.uniquewatchfaces.com
DOWNLOAD:

LT25i_9.2.A.2.5_customized_DE (xda developers)

●●● If you like my work, or I've helped you, Hit Thanks ●●●​

SCREENSHOTS:

fotka%2520%25203.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-25-14-31-34.png
Screenshot_2014-06-25-19-48-14.png
Screenshot_2014-06-25-14-20-59.png

Last edited:

dyfk3l

May 27, 2013
Bavaria (near Germany)
I guess there's no big difference between the German and the Singapore one, right?
I've already installed Singapore, but I'm German...

/edit: Nevermind, switched to DE because I've ruined my Singapore version :silly:

Last edited:

play3man

Jan 13, 2013
Slovakia
Maybe just Sony added "support" for recording in loud locations - concerts for example. Or, better said, they're trying to indirectly force users to go and record them, cause cracking sound when camera is trying to re-focus is hearable in mid-loud areas too. So in normal conditions is video recording totally unusable.

vonotny

Feb 19, 2013
Hey fellas,

I just received an OTA update notice for 9.2.A.2.5 on my XV. Can anyone confirm that I'll keep root when I perform an OTA update? I currently run 9.1.A.1.140 (4.1) with SU, which has an "ota survival" option (though with the notice that I may not work on all devices.)

I'd love to update to 4.3 but I absolutely have to keep root, or half of my apps will stop working ... :eek:

Thanks!

harrymason37

Jan 17, 2014
Tago
Hey fellas,

I just received an OTA update notice for 9.2.A.2.5 on my XV. Can anyone confirm that I'll keep root when I perform an OTA update? I currently run 9.1.A.1.140 (4.1) with SU, which has an "ota survival" option (though with the notice that I may not work on all devices.)

I'd love to update to 4.3 but I absolutely have to keep root, or half of my apps will stop working ... :eek:

Thanks!

No need to worry about losing root, use towelroot ( no need to unlock bootloader)

respawn

Last edited:
Reactions: vonotny and MESA

vonotny

Feb 19, 2013
No need to worry about losing root, use towelroot ( no need to unlock bootloader)

respawn

Thanks, I actually saw that and will most probably simply flash the new ROM with flashtool and then use towelroot on it. I tried updating via OTA, but I'm experiencing the same problems as others with my rooted JB4.1 firmware.

arturiu

Feb 22, 2013
Thanks, I actually saw that and will most probably simply flash the new ROM with flashtool and then use towelroot on it. I tried updating via OTA, but I'm experiencing the same problems as others with my rooted JB4.1 firmware.

If the 4.1 firware was heavily modified, the OTA scripts may fail...

If that is not the cause, then install SuperSU and then choose "Completely Uninstall Root" (or something like that) from it's settings.

Then you can do the OTA update and root (see this).

Reactions: vonotny

vonotny

Feb 19, 2013

If that is not the cause, then install SuperSU and then choose "Completely Uninstall Root" (or something like that) from it's settings.

Besides root I have some Xperia V mods activated via the Xposed framework, I have uninstalled and frozen many system apps, and I have made some changes to the system with Android Tuner so it runs more smoothly. I guess that qualifies as "heavily modified"? I tried "unrooting" via Superuser ("temporal unroot"), removing the XV mods and reset the Build.prop, but that didn't do the trick. So if I have to undo all my changes anyway, I can just as well flash the rom I guess.

vonotny

Feb 19, 2013
Okay, so I updated to 9.2.A.2.5 via Sony Bridge for Mac and then rooted with tr. Everything is fine except that neither the energy saving modes nor Bluetooth are working.

Any ideas?

Elarion

Sep 23, 2013
Used it a couple of days ago to update to 4.3. Worked perfectly :) A lot better than the previous 4.1.2.
I took it because it was European. What's to difference to SG?

vonotny

Feb 19, 2013
Try to reset your phone

respawn

Argh ... that's exactly why OTA updates make no sense. Thanks for the tip. I "repaired" my phone via Sony Bridge for Mac, which of course meant that I had to setup everything again thereafter. Thanks to Towelroot and Titanium Backup, that wasn't nearly as much of a hassle as it used to be ...

Now I'm a happy 9.2.A.2.5 user, which I already like a lot more than the previous JB4.1.2-based firmware.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DOWNLOAD:

●●● If you like my work, or I've helped you, Hit Thanks ●●●​

SCREENSHOTS:

fotka%2520%25203.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-25-14-31-34.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-25-19-48-14.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-25-14-20-59.png
    Hey fellas,

Thanks!

respawn
    I guess there's no big difference between the German and the Singapore one, right?
    I've already installed Singapore, but I'm German...

/edit: Nevermind, switched to DE because I've ruined my Singapore version :silly:

You don`t need german version, SG is better, cleaner :D
    Normal download: