[ROM][GER] TG01 Debranded Orange CH - 6.5.0 ROM v0.001 - TESTED AND WORKING!!!!

Search This thread

arag0n85

Jul 29, 2009
Debranded TG01 Orange CH ROM.

Screenshots:

Coming soon!

Improvements:

>70Mb on ROM released (But not avalible yet)
No Orange Stuff!

Installation Instructions:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=6023473#post6023473

Code:
[B][SIZE="5"]v0.001[/SIZE][/B]

Download Link: [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XWSYJOC5[/url]

Run the batch runtime to verify the ROM integrity.

[B][SIZE="4"]Changelog:[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Deleted[/B] Toshiba Keypad / Service
[B]Deleted[/B] Toshiba Strip Menu
[B]Deleted[/B] Toshiba Zoom Bar Service
[B]Deleted[/B] PhotoViewer
[B]Deleted[/B] Video Editor
[B]Deleted[/B] Orange Maps
[B]Deleted[/B] Orange Pictures
[B]Deleted[/B] Simcity
[B]Deleted[/B] Help Video
[B]Deleted[/B] And more!

[B][SIZE="4"]Improvements:[/SIZE][/B]

Arround 2-3Mb MORE FREE RAM
I would like to have a special thanks to, kevinpwhite, coolkat and Da Mafia, that worked so hard helping me.

7-Zip Required, Get it here

Code:
Storage
Total: 262.91 MB
In use: 10.26 MB
Free: 252.65 MB

Program
Total: 205.10 MB
In use: 118.84 MB
Free: 86.26 MB

Thnks to Da Mafia

NOTE: The attached files are for exclusive use with the debranded CH version. If you want to re-allow them into the UK version, use the files at the UK build.

Last edited:

arag0n85

Jul 29, 2009
Well, the ROM stills untested, but the modifications to the original one were so small, so the chance for a properly work are so high. Anyways, the pin method will work withour troubles.

PD: Plz, if someone installs this build report!! I want to delete the alert message as soon as able :p

Last edited:

Da Mafia

Jul 26, 2009
I decided to test it. No problems here.

Code:
[B][U]Storage[/U][/B]
Total: 262.91 MB
In use: 10.26 MB
[B]Free:[/B] 252.65 MB

[B][U]Program[/U][/B]
Total: 205.10 MB
In use: 118.84 MB
[B]Free:[/B] 86.26 MB

Terence Skill

Oct 14, 2009
well, great news aragon85 and thank you again!
you worked really quick!
i will test the rom later at day and give some feedback...

arag0n85

Jul 29, 2009
is there a way to donate your work without a paypal-acc? cause i dont have an acc. and i also have no credit card.

Well... You can send me a "true" mail.... but well, nvm. I was just saying it because I had 0 donations from xda. The only 20€ I have had been from "todopocketpc.com", for a spanish debranded build. So I wanted to remember people that donations are good....

ALcAtRas500

Jan 14, 2010
Ravensburg
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
i have a bug found. when my tg crashes (have to big folder open with icons) i make a soft reset with the power button. after the tg restarts and the windws screen comes, than the today screen but the tg does not finaly starts and crashes again. i have to put the battery out and the tg restart again with no problems. (this with the battery i have make after 3 softreset with the power button without sucses)

big sry for my english ^^

greats ALcAtRas

arag0n85

Jul 29, 2009
i have a bug found. when my tg crashes (have to big folder open with icons) i make a soft reset with the power button. after the tg restarts and the windws screen comes, than the today screen but the tg does not finaly starts and crashes again. i have to put the battery out and the tg restart again with no problems. (this with the battery i have make after 3 softreset with the power button without sucses)

big sry for my english ^^

greats ALcAtRas

Thank you for the bug report, tell me if that happens again or it's an isolated issue. If just happens to you, I may think it's a particular software you are using or not.

mfkiwl said:

Man, I don't want to be mad, but how do u expect me to register to this chinesse website to download the ROM? Plz mirror it on an international service like megaupload, mediafire, rapidshare, etc.