[ICONS][03.11.10]DINIK - Valeria - Icon Set [Total 355 Icons][+ 96 Icons By Shokouhi]

Search This thread

kurt-willems

Jan 15, 2009
ANS
Sorry, I made a mistake on my last message. I would like to know where can I download the above Slider instead of Taskbar! sorry for my english! Thanks again.

NP fore making a mistake; "Making mistakes is humane" ;)

The slider you see on the screenshot of Dinik (First post) is the newer version and fore the moment only fore his Rom.
If not you can download previous Anastasia Slider version here

lukedunk

Aug 2, 2010
Honolulu
Can anyone give an update on changing icon sets with the newer ROMs running CHT 2.0? I would love to get a full Anastasia or Valeria look on my ROM.

Do the old .cab installs still work?
Or JWMD icon changer? And is there a theme available for this? Changing icons one by one gets tedious quickly. :)
Any special new techniques to get new icons to show up in the CHT quicklinks?

Thanks to everyone on the forum!

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
Can anyone give an update on changing icon sets with the newer ROMs running CHT 2.0? I would love to get a full Anastasia or Valeria look on my ROM.

Do the old .cab installs still work?
Or JWMD icon changer? And is there a theme available for this? Changing icons one by one gets tedious quickly. :)
Any special new techniques to get new icons to show up in the CHT quicklinks?

Thanks to everyone on the forum!

The dinik anastacia cht 1.8.5 theme works ok. I had 1 icon that skinned wrong (the voicemail icon in the notification bar).
All other skins are for sense anyways and they will work fine.

milo77

Feb 3, 2010
Hello.
Great icons!!!.
I add some missing icons to my htc with JWMD Icon Changer.
But i woud like to create cab files for all my icons.
Which program i must use, and maybe little help how create it.

kurt-willems

Jan 15, 2009
ANS
Hello.
Great icons!!!.
I add some missing icons to my htc with JWMD Icon Changer.
But i woud like to create cab files for all my icons.
Which program i must use, and maybe little help how create it.

Fist:

If you will a simple .cab maker --> use QuickCab 2.0 - as it is free! :cool:
Ore you can use WinCe Cab Manager (not fore free)

secondly about help!?; you need to introduce your Icon's in the cab file (with installation path:Windows)
use correct file names; if not it will not over-wright the originals
and you need to make some Reg-Keys fore some Icons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly;
Way you will make a cab version fore these icon's???
JWMD have the option to save a theme!! I mean ones you have set all your Icon's you go on Menu> Theme > Save!!

the next time you do a soft reset you go on Menu> Theme> Loud!!

I mean I always changed my Rom version; that's way my JWMD and Icons and JWMS theme are saved on my SD, ones I have install my Rom I open JWMD, scan fore missing Quicklinks, an loud the theme follow by soft reset!?

Nothing is so easy than this! (Way making live complicated?)

But of course you are free to do what you will!:cool:

-Nitrous-

Jul 31, 2008
Kent
Hey Dinik

Any news on when you will update the Valeria icon pack? or release the template?
I would like to use these icons but with so many missing it makes phone look messy :(

stephansdom35

Aug 13, 2009
The dinik anastacia cht 1.8.5 theme works ok. I had 1 icon that skinned wrong (the voicemail icon in the notification bar).
All other skins are for sense anyways and they will work fine.

i have already the cht 2.0.0 and use the valeria icons. however, there is one icon that is skinned wrong (the direct link - data connection switch). it seems i cannot change it with JWMD Icon Changer, as the icon is already skinned wrongly in the direct link "list" of cht 2.0.0.
anybody can give me advice? many thanks.

Dougi

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 7, 2008
Aix en Provençe
Hi all,

great work...,
just one request, how can i delete the old png files from the quick links....
been searching for hours..
thanks in advance.

Dougi

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 7, 2008
Aix en Provençe
Thanks for your time and help Kurt, but i already knew that..
My problem is : i installed the CHT hybrid V1 and the data icons in " toggle switch " not " program " is messed up ... i don't know how to make it good..
should delete files somewhere ...

kurt-willems

Jan 15, 2009
ANS
Thanks for your time and help Kurt, but i already knew that..
My problem is : i installed the CHT hybrid V1 and the data icons in " toggle switch " not " program " is messed up ... i don't know how to make it good..
should delete files somewhere ...

Ow, I see more clear now.

The toggle icon's are part of CHT, so you can find theme in your windows folder.
The names begin with CHT_xxxxx_xxxx.png!

hell_freezer

Jul 25, 2010
Balifornia
awesome icons set dinik.
thanx a lot for sharing it.

but i can't download "DINIK - Valeria - Hybridia - Icons CHT v1.0.cab",
link not working.

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010
I have Valeria icon set , but theirs apps that i have downloaded and they are anastasia......... is their a thread where their is extra Valeria icons like they have extra anastasia under the thread DINIKS MODSY BY YOU. I just wanted all Valeria instead of half Anastasia and the other half Valeria.........THANKS ALOT

kurt-willems

Jan 15, 2009
ANS
I have Valeria icon set , but theirs apps that i have downloaded and they are anastasia......... is their a thread where their is extra Valeria icons like they have extra anastasia under the thread DINIKS MODSY BY YOU. I just wanted all Valeria instead of half Anastasia and the other half Valeria.........THANKS ALOT

No sir, such thread isn't available fore Valeria Icons.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanna do Dinik-Valeria-Shipped icons.
    Here is a preview.What you think,Dinik?
    Screen07-2.png
    © ★ DINIK's "Valeria" Icon Set ★ ™​

valeriabaner.png

WVGA & VGA (128x128)​

QVGA & WQVGA (96x96)​

WM6.5 & WM6.5.X​

network-icon.png

Buy me a Beer if you like my work!
    DONATE

NAVIGATION
    #3 How to Install?
    #4 Troubleshooting Help!
    #6 Thx for Donations!

ATTENTION!!!
    01. You are free to use my works for private use.
    02. You are free to modify my works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
    03. You are not allowed to modify my works and post it here or on other sites. (Without my Permission)
    04. You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)
    05. I welcome modifications and fixes from other users but please contact me first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

I have knowledge in 3 Languages.
    So if you cant speak well English. You are free to write me in:
    German or Russian or English

Follow me on Tweeter! If you want to always be the first to read my newest updates!
    http://twitter.com/d_i_n_i_k

Update: 16.08.10
    DINIK - Valeria - Icons CHT v1.0!
    23 Icons & Switches for CHT in Valeria Design!
    ALSO
    DINIK - Valeria - Hybridia - Icons CHT v1.0 (23 Icons)
    23 Icons & Switches for CHT in Valeria Hybridia Design!

Update: 14.08.10
    DINIK - Valeria - Hybridia - Icon Set v1.0 Total 118 Icons!
    This set contains 118 Icons done by musezicos from My Valeria Icons.
    Its Called Hybridia, just because its a hybrid of My Valeria Icons and musezicos Icons.

Update: 13.08.10
    DINIK - Valeria - Icon Set v1.0 Total 118 Icons!
    The *.cab is ready for Download!
    And as Always...Do Many Many Screenshots and Post Them Here...Im always Happy to look at them! ;)

DINIK - Valeria - Icon Set (118 Icons) [COMPLETE]

DINIK - Valeria - Icon Set.cab

This Set of Icons has been created in my Ban phase from XDA. Ok...lets return after that Ban with a BIG BANG and kind a Present for all who Supported me in the hard Times. In Russia we got a saying...it goes like that...You Recognize True Friends In Bad Times!
    So Im Proud to Present you The New Icon Set "Valeria"!
    Its Based on the "Anastasia" Series...But the Shape and Color Style is Different. I would say "Valeria" is DEFINITELY a Sister of "Anastasia"! But this Set is more Business like. The Icons are Darker and Sharper.
    I hope you gonna like "Valeria" and treat her kind! ;)

And Remember!
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge...” -Albert Einstein

screenshot1ga.png
    screenshot1co.png

screenshot2hj.png
    screenshot3s.png

Info:
    01. By Installing this *.cab, you are replacing the Original (Standard) Files (Start Menu Icons). The installation is automatically. Just Restart after Finishing the installation.
    02. If after you have installed this IconSet, you dont like it and want back the Original (Standard) Icons. Just do an uninstall and Restart.

Download:
    WVGA & VGA *.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Valeria - Icon Set v1.0.cab

Download:
    CHT Icons & Switches *.cab (MediaFire):DINIK - Valeria - Icons CHT v1.0.cab

Download:
    QVGA & WQVGA *.cab (MediaFire): Not Ready Yet!

How to Install?
    01. Install the *.cab file
    02. Restart
    03. If some Icons still the same after Restart. Prefer clearing HTC Sense's icon cache. Or try AxLor fix remove all qtc.cab. See also Troubleshooting Help!.
    04. Restart

DINIK - Valeria - Icon Set.rar

Info:
    01. Tis is a *.rar package with the same icons (*.png) like in the *.cab above.

Download:
    01. *.rar (MediaFire): DINIK - Valeria - Icon Set v1.0.rar

How to Install?
    Use one of this programs:
    01. JWMD Icon Changer
    Or
    02. Change Start Menu Icons (CSMI)
    I prefer The first one "Icon Changer".
    This two Programs let you change icons, for Programs in Start Menu. After you change Icons in Start Menu, the Icons gonna also change in the quick links in Manila Home Tab.
    If some Icons still the same after Restart. Prefer clearing HTC Sense's icon cache. See also Troubleshooting Help!.

-
    -
    -

Does anyone have the template for "Valeria Icons" ? I need it so that I can change all of my icons to match the valeria icons that I am already using on my mobile. Could someone please help me with this, thanks in advance.