How to restore to stock

Search This thread

blu422

Jun 12, 2012
Bountiful, UT
I cant seem to find the mf3 full odin tar to load stock on the active exactly as it would if I updated it from pure stock mf1. I found this but this is mf1 and i didn't think those things are downgradable. the reason is is i have corrupted my system and things are going bad fast i just wanna start over fresh.

yankeesfan714

Jan 6, 2013
I cant seem to find the mf3 full odin tar to load stock on the active exactly as it would if I updated it from pure stock mf1. I found this but this is mf1 and i didn't think those things are downgradable. the reason is is i have corrupted my system and things are going bad fast i just wanna start over fresh.
Are you on an att device? If so There is no mf3 for us. Its either 4.2.2 mf1 which locks you out of future OTAs and there is also 4.3 ML2 which is rootable and you will be able to receive 4.4 ota if it is ever made available to us. Choose wisely my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: blu422

blu422

Jun 12, 2012
Bountiful, UT
Are you on an att device? If so There is no mf3 for us. Its either 4.2.2 mf1 which locks you out of future OTAs and there is also 4.3 ML2 which is rootable and you will be able to receive 4.4 ota if it is ever made available to us. Choose wisely my friend.

yeah. is 4.2.2 mf1 rootable? can any of these install custom roms or safestrap 4.4 roms?

yankeesfan714

Jan 6, 2013
4.2.2,is probably your best bet for now. Safestrap is fully functional on mf1. Some users are unable to create ROM slots on 4.3 so maybe wait till safestrap is fixed then update to 4.3

D

Deleted member 4333722

That OneClick saved my life. Thanks a million.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

so i can odin either of those two from mf3 and be fine?

Yes