[Q] Asus Fonepad k004 USB Controller/Gamepad

Search This thread

jeijay21

May 14, 2014
Hi guys,

I am a long time reader of this forum because i can find almost all of the answers to my gadget questions. And then decided to take on and register just because I am now frustrated and can't do anything about my ASUS K004 ME371MG Fonepad not detecting a generic USB controller/gamepad (although the analog indicator lights up when switched on).

The controller is a PS2-like controller with USB port-end, and I am using it through an OTG cable. Flashdrives, Mice and Keyboards are working smoothly on my device. Also, I let my friend try this contoller/gamepad on his device (Samsung Galaxy Note) and it is working.

Please help me on this one. Thanks in advance! =)

EDIT: My device is not yet rooted.

Last edited:

jeijay21

May 14, 2014
Hi guys,

I am a long time reader of this forum because i can find almost all of the answers to my gadget questions. And then decided to take on and register just because I am now frustrated and can't do anything about my ASUS K004 ME371MG Fonepad not detecting a generic USB controller/gamepad (although the analog indicator lights up when switched on).

The controller is a PS2-like controller with USB port-end, and I am using it through an OTG cable. Flashdrives, Mice and Keyboards are working smoothly on my device. Also, I let my friend try this contoller/gamepad on his device (Samsung Galaxy Note) and it is working.

Please help me on this one. Thanks in advance! =)

EDIT: My device is not yet rooted.

BUMP :crying: