[INDEX] All BPaul Rom's and Mods

Search This thread

BPaul

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
well man i think the internal small cmos battery is dead that's why your phone is not running and i doubt that there was a really big hardware damage therefore i guess it could be fixed!

i know hardware too i had 3 majors at the same time:
Software Engineering
Computer and communication Engineering
Electonics :p

but i only work in my software engineering :p

I have another one X10 mini pro my brother he charged the directly wired to the contacts on phone and reverse the polarity thus burnt his

minachvim

Oct 5, 2011
Beirut
I have another one X10 mini pro my brother he charged the directly wired to the contacts on phone and reverse the polarity thus burnt his

that one i can say it's doomed :p changing polarity with a maybe overcharged battery will destroy chips !

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Paul i'll send you a private message now so please read it and answer me as i want to start developing Roms for x10 mini pro.

BPaul

May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
Hello! Today called me from the service center, they say that i burned chip distributes power. In my country this chip is missing. need to order them from Germany

BPaul

May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
everywhere in different ways. about 265 U.S. dollars. Even if you reach the desired amount I can not cash out the money.

minachvim

Oct 5, 2011
Beirut
everywhere in different ways. about 265 U.S. dollars. Even if you reach the desired amount I can not cash out the money.

wow this is expensive! in Lebanon i bought my brand new x10 mini pro for 190$ (US Dollars) and now it becomes almost 160$!

in here xperia Arc is for 350$!

and by the way there is no official repair center or a dealer for sony ericsson here :p

rushrocker

Sep 12, 2011
Mumbai
Thank You!!

Paul-xxx!! Sorry for your Phone!!
I hope that it gets a repair!!
If I were rich I would really buy you a new phone, but I am not rich. So I cant. :(

I just want to thank you for your wonderfull work so far!! :)
And also your phone which helped you to test your roms!! :)

I also understand how your english is weak and you use translator to communicate with us. So I really want to thank you for taking so much efforts. :)

I also want to get into rom development but I dont have much time right now. But when I get into it, you will surely be my idol. :)

Great Thanks For providing us with such wonderfull roms!! :)

Android Rocks!! :D

Take Care and dont worry, your phone will be fixed soon!! ;)

allesand

Dec 20, 2011
very nice rom =) but Camera function

Post reply to follow Post for this Rom: Sony Ericson Xperia X10 Mini Pro X10 Mini Pro][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002 Android 4.0.3 /4.0.4

I'm New here in xda developer so sorry if i make any mistakes here for example posting an post or so

Paul great Work on this Rom =) and your Team great and very nice work .thank you all. I have two questions . On the russian blog you post follow .

An user ask you what is with the camera function.
You answer on russian . Google Shows it so in english.

It depends on the Sony. To fix the camera on gnusmasah. gnusmas helped

.. Sony have to develop the camera app and Driver for android xperia x10mini pro device for android 4 , is that rigth??

My second Question is : What or who is gnusmasah ? how can gnusmas help me to fix the camera

thanks for answer if you like to answer

Last edited:

qtu

Dec 3, 2011
Gnusmas = Samsung in reverse

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

Top Liked Posts