3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  4. flash ROM
  5. flash Gapps
  6. reboot
downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Jonathan Grigg
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

Last edited:

pentafive

Feb 27, 2008
Texas
About to load it up.. will let you know! Would love to get the switch to 2g or even 3g working for the LTE version. Good idea!

Reactions: SK0RP

jbdan

Aug 30, 2010
Atlanta
I'll play thx for this! Stock kernel?

Just a note gapps link not showing in OP no prob can get it at rootz

Last edited:
Reactions: goldy13

johantheolive

Aug 21, 2010
So the phone won't reset to WCDMA on every boot? I had flashed the rom last night and it did that, but I'm looking at that was b6. Sweet.

jbdan

Aug 30, 2010
Atlanta
Love all your customizations very nice especially the gradual auto brightness well done!

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
Roman You made the Best MODs for my EVO 3D, Now I get to enjoy the same if not better with the GN...Thanks alot brotha...keep em coming:D

MFD00M

Jan 25, 2011
Roman You made the Best MODs for my EVO 3D, Now I get to enjoy the same if not better with the GN...Thanks alot brotha...keep em coming:D

HEY! a fellow evo 3d defector (well sprint defector i should say).

I logged in to make the exact same comment. I saw the name RomanBB and that's all i needed to know. DL and flashed immediately.

Roman, all the tweaks and mods that were borrowed and implemented into evo 3d roms were outstanding.

This aokp rom is running good so far, the extended settings are on point as usual. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the GN LTE.

I saw that you own a maguro GN, so if you need me to test anything on toro let me know.

Reactions: Romanbb

johantheolive

Aug 21, 2010
Has anyone had success with NFC? I tried it with a google places sticker thing that I'm pretty sure has an NFC thing built in but I couldn't get it to detect anything. Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

P-bot

Oct 22, 2010
Don't think anyone has NFC working on the new ROMs yet. I did get the tether working on this ROM by running fix permissions in CWM. Already spent most of my free $10 when I was stock, so I'll keep running this ROM and wait for the NFC to be fixed.

Flip35

Oct 20, 2010
florida
Google Pixel 5a
Google Pixel 6a
also coming fr the evo3d here so i dont see anybody reporting issues here so ama give it a shot, liked your work back on 3d, thanx

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

i tried to flash and got an error, error in /sdcard/toro_aokp_b8.zip(status7) installation aborted...anybody has any ideas what i might of done wrong?

i just noticed it also says assert failed:getprop(ro.product.device==toroII i have no idea what that means, restoring my back up now, maybe if somebody has any ideas that can help me thanx

Last edited:

doobie711

Feb 12, 2010
also coming fr the evo3d here so i dont see anybody reporting issues here so ama give it a shot, liked your work back on 3d, thanx

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

i tried to flash and got an error, error in /sdcard/toro_aokp_b8.zip(status7) installation aborted...anybody has any ideas what i might of done wrong?

i just noticed it also says assert failed:getprop(ro.product.device==toroII i have no idea what that means, restoring my back up now, maybe if somebody has any ideas that can help me thanx

that sounds to me like your phone is some newer build that isn't even the regular toro anymore. check your build.prop in /system and post back with what the ro.product.device and ro.build.product are

Top Liked Posts