[Q] No In call Volume on Samsung Galaxy s2 Skyrocket i727 (AT&T)

Search This thread

fraul

Feb 9, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
I have a galaxy s2 skyrocket, and i've been tinkering around with it a lot, and actually bricked my phone once by loading an ics kernel that totally locked my phone, luckily i was under warranty, and att replaced it for about 12 dollars (shipping).
I am now running cyanogenmod 7.2, with this kernel http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1398512
I originally had a problem with auto rotate but that kernel fixed that. I Had a problem with in call volume and it drives me nuts. i can make and receive calls, but i can't hear the other person and the other person cant here me, so i assume its not the service, it must be the rom? HOW CAN I HAVE A PHONE THAT CAN'T MAKE CALLS?? i am about to pull out my hair, truely i appriciate any posts. thanks in advance ;)

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago
For skyrocket the cm7 is little buggy. SO you need to have GPS on all the time, this will get you in call voice back. Just enable GPS and reboot your phone and you will be good. And next time make sure you post ur questions in Skyrocket Forum. Over there you will see quick response.;)

I have a galaxy s2 skyrocket, and i've been tinkering around with it a lot, and actually bricked my phone once by loading an ics kernel that totally locked my phone, luckily i was under warranty, and att replaced it for about 12 dollars (shipping).
I am now running cyanogenmod 7.2, with this kernel http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1398512
I originally had a problem with auto rotate but that kernel fixed that. I Had a problem with in call volume and it drives me nuts. i can make and receive calls, but i can't hear the other person and the other person cant here me, so i assume its not the service, it must be the rom? HOW CAN I HAVE A PHONE THAT CAN'T MAKE CALLS?? i am about to pull out my hair, truely i appriciate any posts. thanks in advance ;)

fraul

Feb 9, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
I did set gps on, as i saw in another forum. still no volume on my calls! I used version one origionally, but then updated to version 4 (as i said before) ,by the way, what should i do about swype, that i cant live without?